Next Tomb Raider TIMED EXCLUSIVE to Xbox One

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What for? They in desperation mode breh and throwing checks around now? It's hilarious to me.

TR is a good game so there's no need to shyt on it. But if they think this will move units...there's something called UC4 that is coming.

The fact that the remaster sold almost TRIPLE the amount on the PS4 makes the move even dumber....unless the check was good.
:manny:
If Microsoft stepped in and offered to fund the game how is that a dumb move for Square Enix? Its a win win for both parties involved. Microsoft gets a high profile exclusive to go up against Uncharted and Square Enix gets to offload development cost for a AAA game on someone else.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If Microsoft stepped in and offered to fund the game how is that a dumb move for Square Enix? Its a win win for both parties involved. Microsoft gets a high profile exclusive to go up against Uncharted and Square Enix gets to offload development cost for a AAA game on someone else.

I'm not funding games for other companies that won't move consoles for me. That's why I don't think this is smart.

The problem that MS has it that nothing they will do will change the perception and reality that they have a weaker console and the bullshyt they tried to pull last year. It's a scarlett letter on the system. You need a HEAVY HITTER exclusive. Tomb Raider aint it.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What for? They in desperation mode breh and throwing checks around now? It's hilarious to me.

TR is a good game so there's no need to shyt on it. But if they think this will move units...there's something called UC4 that is coming.

The fact that the remaster sold almost TRIPLE the amount on the PS4 makes the move even dumber....unless the check was good.
:manny:

I really cant think of any amount of money from M$ that will be worth the lost revenue from making this exclusive. Simple fact is PS4 is easily outselling the one right now. I mean like you just said. TLOU selling 1.5 mil in two weeks while the system seller TF is barely at 2 mil at 6 months. What is square thinking? They are already struggling as it is

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Sauny gayboy: Tomb raider is trash larrybox will still sruggle to push units. destiny is better than halo even though it's a complete rip off and killzone is dope.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I really cant think of any amount of money from M$ that will be worth the lost revenue from making this exclusive. Simple fact is PS4 is easily outselling the one right now. I mean like you just said. TLOU selling 1.5 mil in two weeks while the system seller TF is barely at 2 mil at 6 months. What is square thinking? They are already struggling as it is
i thought tlou sold 1.5 in a day?

i guess square enix whats that guaranteed money

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not at all. I think that Halo MCC is an incredible fukking deal. :ld:

Buying Tomb Raider just isn't going to turn the tide IMO especially if UC4 is dropping at the same time.

Its gonna be a tough time when its better than Uncharted