Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
2595769-6025156735-india.jpg

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Yup. When Sony mentioned their shyt yesterday they made a clear definition between "first on playstation" and true Playstation only exclusive. hopefully everyone will start doing the same going forward.

Wonder how long the exclusivity will be is now the question?
M$ kept using that "first to console" line on all those indies that will be on PC. They went all out with the PR speak yesterday.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Where is definitive/clear proof that this game will be time exclusive? Just asking, because most of the article's I read state its only coming to XB1. And I also saw the MS studios logo at the beginning of the game, which indicates MS will be publishing it.

The only argument of it being a timed exclusive seems to bs interpreting its wording.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yup. When Sony mentioned their shyt yesterday they made a clear definition between "first on playstation" and true Playstation only exclusive. hopefully everyone will start doing the same going forward.

Wonder how long the exclusivity will be is now the question?
if it was left up to sony i would think KH3 and FFVI was legit exlusives. same with no mans sky, and thousands of other games.

i hope the exclusivity is until the next tr :mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Where is definitive/clear proof that this game will be time exclusive? Just asking, because most of the article's I read state its only coming to XB1. And I also saw the MS studios logo at the beginning of the game, which indicates MS will be publishing it.

The only argument of it being a timed exclusive seems to bs interpreting its wording.
someone posted Phil Spencer saying there is a duration to the exclusivity

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so getting tomb raider early vs getting tomb raider 3 months later and playing uncharted 4 while you wait

tough decision :patrice: