MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:ufdup:

tumblr_inline_na8p7hyNlF1r3825d.png

:sas1::sas2:

They were also vague about that one at first. Tomb raider is probably on a similar deal, at this point a ps4/PC port isn't off the table but its not a guarantee either.

Same way sony did with no mans sky, at first they weren't really saying. Now its Suppesedly exclusive.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were also vague about that one at first. Tomb raider is probably on a similar deal, at this point a ps4/PC port isn't off the table but its not a guarantee either.

Same way sony did with no mans sky, at first they weren't really saying. Now its Suppesedly exclusive.

that was the point of my posts. tomb raider is likely a timed exclusive, because when microsoft was pressed about to clarify its exclusivity, they were vague and only replied with "exclusive for holiday 2015", if it was a "lifetime exclusive" they would've said so like they did with titanfall eventually.

that other dude said he never heard the expression "lifetime exclusive" from a developer or publisher and the sorts so i had to prove him wrong.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
cotdamn xbots never let it go...:what:

anyway i'll prob have both systems by the time it'll come out so i'm gucci :salute:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I love how they won't say it without saying exclusive '2015' and 'holiday'

They being way to careful with the wording

Im sure it'll be a great game though

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
28pgs eh.. na, nikkaz ain't furious bout this here.
Timed Exclusive you say? Well, while you guys said that same shyt when Titanfall ended up staying where it belongs :win:

The truth is if PS4 gets it late, it is still a huge L for sony.
The game that makes Uncharted look like some shyt, not heading to PS4 til after Uncharted 4 lands
Then PS4 gamers will be like "We don't need Laura"

I'll be over here just winning and grinning :mj:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
28pgs eh.. na, nikkaz ain't furious bout this here.
Timed Exclusive you say? Well, while you guys said that same shyt when Titanfall ended up staying where it belongs :win:

The truth is if PS4 gets it late, it is still a huge L for sony.
The game that makes Uncharted look like some shyt, not heading to PS4 til after Uncharted 4 lands
Then PS4 gamers will be like "We don't need Laura"

I'll be over here just winning and grinning :mj:

I thought everyone said Titanfall 2 would be on PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I thought everyone said Titanfall 2 would be on PS4
If by fanboys, then yes. Them nikkaz say shyt like that like its fact and confuse everybody
PS3 is more powerful than X360, known fact... even tho it was a lie :manny:

And even if Titanfall 2 ended up on sony, Titanfall 1 isn't. The question is will Tomb Raider 2 stay exclusive?
The hype around it is good for the franchise because it could be the Xbox's "uncharted"
It would make ppl wanna get the XB1 if they were on the fence
Then once Uncharted 4 does drop, its its GREAT then TR would be judged and compared.
This could be a blessing for sony, because if Uncharted isn't better than TR, Uncharted will be passed on just like UC3 was :wow:

To be continued

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Xbox boss Phil Spencer has confirmed to Eurogamer that Microsoft's controversial exclusivity deal for Rise of the Tomb Raider "has a duration".

However, he declined to confirm how long that duration is set for.

Last night, during its Gamescom press conference, Microsoft and Square Enix made the surprise announcement that Rise of the Tomb Raider would launch holiday 2015 exclusively on Xbox. That, Spencer confirmed, means Xbox One and Xbox 360.

:whew:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is the boss of Xbox talking here

The game is clearly a timed exclusive. They won't come out and say that because they want to be as deceptive as possible about it. They've likely paid money for the exclusive window and they'd like to push that off as not being a window at all if possible. the deal won't let them say the window because if they could it would damage the point of the deal.

Yup. When Sony mentioned their shyt yesterday they made a clear definition between "first on playstation" and true Playstation only exclusive. hopefully everyone will start doing the same going forward.

Wonder how long the exclusivity will be is now the question?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Xbox boss Phil Spencer has confirmed to Eurogamer that Microsoft's controversial exclusivity deal for Rise of the Tomb Raider "has a duration".

Last night, during its Gamescom press conference, Microsoft and Square Enix made the surprise announcement that Rise of the Tomb Raider would launch holiday 2015 exclusively on Xbox. That, Spencer confirmed, means Xbox One and Xbox 360.

Sony Fanboy: I'm sure the Exclusivity only last 1 week to 3 months :to:

(Tomb Raider PS4 edition coming Fall 2016 if ever)
Yup. When Sony mentioned their shyt yesterday they made a clear definition between "first on playstation" and true Playstation only exclusive. hopefully everyone will start doing the same going forward.

Wonder how long the exclusivity will be is now the question?
Translation: Where Greatness uh-waits :damn:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

That shyt better not be for something corny like a month or so.