Next Tomb Raider TIMED EXCLUSIVE to Xbox One

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Its moronic. They did this with the GTA 4 DLC! They're just wasting money. MS always sucked at securing exclusives...Look what happened to Mass Effect.
breh they don't really have much of a choice, getting Tomb Raider earlier is better than just letting it release on all platforms the same day.

At the very least it will push out an extra couple thousand xbox one's JUST because of this game.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
breh they don't really have much of a choice, getting Tomb Raider earlier is better than just letting it release on all platforms the same day.

At the very least it will push out an extra couple thousand xbox one's JUST because of this game.

Understood, but I really dont see the point with timed exclusives. Any logical consumer would wait.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Understood, but I really dont see the point with timed exclusives. Any logical consumer would wait.
that's like saying any "logical consumer" would wait for the game to be cheaper

obviously a lot of people would like to experience things sooner than later, and would even accept sacrifices to make that happen

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Every 3rd party exclusive is "timed" unless the platform holder owns the IP. It just depends on how long and what square enix wants to do with the game. People are just reaching to make themselves feel better. It may never come to ps4, it may come in 6 months, it may come in some sort of collection a couple years later.

Saying "any logical customer will wait" is off base a bit.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
if it was left up to sony i would think KH3 and FFVI was legit exlusives. same with no mans sky, and thousands of other games.

i hope the exclusivity is until the next tr :mjlol:

At least they didn't hide it this time...they said what was true exclusive and what was timed unlike "holiday season 2015" :mjpls:

Now let's see who snitches the duration of the timed exclusivity.....I give it a week tops until someone drops the
front%20of%20dime.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
so getting tomb raider early vs getting tomb raider 3 months later and playing uncharted 4 while you wait

tough decision :patrice:

we know what system will have the better version........

YTG2PZC.png

finish UC4 and have fun with its multiplayer then cop the better version of Tomb Raider....no brainer...AYE!!!

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
@ the very least it will come to the PC.

No TR game has been an exclusive game from what I can remember.