Next Tomb Raider TIMED EXCLUSIVE to Xbox One

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
must have been a massive desperation check. i dont blame them for doing whatever they can since PS4 has passed 10M now. this alone wont help, but a comprehensive strategy of timed and permanent exclusives may help in theory. of course this is just a timed exclusive so the PS4 will probably get the version with DLC included at a discount.

it's also funny that square enix was complaining about the last game only selling a few million as a multiplat, but they are relegating it to the lesser selling platform for an undisclosed amount of time. like i said, that check must have been substantial

and for the record, i never played that last tomb raider so i have no idea how good it is, and i have never played an uncharted game in my life either so i am not emotional or arguing or whatever phenomenon that has occurred to make this thread have so many pages, LOL.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
must have been a massive desperation check. i dont blame them for doing whatever they can since PS4 has passed 10M now. this alone wont help, but a comprehensive strategy of timed and permanent exclusives may help in theory. of course this is just a timed exclusive so the PS4 will probably get the version with DLC included at a discount.

it's also funny that square enix was complaining about the last game only selling a few million as a multiplat, but they are relegating it to the lesser selling platform for an undisclosed amount of time. like i said, that check must have been substantial

and for the record, i never played that last tomb raider so i have no idea how good it is, and i have never played an uncharted game in my life either so i am not emotional or arguing or whatever phenomenon that has occurred to make this thread have so many pages, LOL.
The Uncharted/Tomb Raider debate is epic breh, you don't want to step on any toes on either side :whoa:

The check had to be huge though, surely. Microsoft is trying to do whatever they can to stay in this race before Sony puts themselves in a PS2-era like run again...I don't think that's good for the industry.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
iXsmkPT.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm not waiting longer than I have to wait to play this game. This seals the deal for me I'll be buying it on Xbox One. I'd rather get it on PC though.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I mean its a great move business wise..but it would have been less of a slap in the nuts had they just announced the game as being exclusive when it was first revealed..

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
loved the first and is in my top 3 games of last gen. really been anticipating the sequel - definitely didn't expect it to be exclusive but luckily its on the system I own