Next Tomb Raider TIMED EXCLUSIVE to Xbox One

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:patrice:
Pretty confident that I will be picking this up on the cheap for the '16 steam sale

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Like many people said in the past, unless Square got a mean... and I mean MEAN check, I don't see how going exclusive (even if it's timed) can help them at all.

Tomb Raider under performed to SE's expectations across 3 platforms (they didn't start making a profit off of it until the remaster), hell... Uncharted 3 sold as much as TR on just one. Hell,.the Last of us did better numbers on just the PS3 before the Remaster, so :mindblown:

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
I'm not gonna sit here & say I don't like Definitive Edition because I'd be lying. But :yeshrug: I could live without it. I'd be surprised if this doesn't turn out to be a timed exclusive

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
breh you're a weirdo :mjlol: nikka want me to right an entire synopsis on why tomb raider is one of my top 10 games of all time.

I like uncharted for its smooth fluid controls and platforming. The story is also very engaging from start to finish with some of the most epic levels/set pieces ever. Drake is a great lead character whos witty and funny without being a cornball. The side characters (sully, Elaine, Chloe) are all equally interesting and you care about them. Is that so hard idiot?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I like uncharted for its smooth fluid controls and platforming. The story is also very engaging from start to finish with some of the most epic levels/set pieces ever. Drake is a great lead character whos witty and funny without being a cornball. The side characters (sully, Elaine, Chloe) are all equally interesting and you care about them. Is that so hard idiot?

you can replace your uncharted bullshyt summary with any game. i told you why tombraider is in my top 10 with 20 less words.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
you can replace your uncharted bullshyt summary with any game. i told you why tombraider is in my top 10 with 20 less words.

Wrong. What you posted can summarize any game( Or books, movies) All you said was "derp.. derp the ending is coo" Hardly a definitive answer

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol the definitive edition of the first sold twice as many on the ps4 so this is a weird as fukk decision, microsoft must've cut the biggest check

nonetheless it seems a timed exclusive so

Iiab.png

tBWaOfp.jpg