Next Tomb Raider TIMED EXCLUSIVE to Xbox One

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Last I checked, MS stopped supporting the OG Xbox and 360 with original content after a few years. Nothing compared to the support Sony has shown their systems.
:dahell: there's still exclusives coming out for 360 this year. Only reason they stopped of Xbox so soon was because 360 came out so soon after

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You laughing at that dumb ass shyt you said?

Yeah shyt was kinda funny now that i think about it.
It's incredible that you can be a very insightful poster at times and also the WOAT of this forum at others. I've never seen anything quite like it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's incredible that you can be a very insightful poster at times and also the WOAT of this forum at others. I've never seen anything quite like it.
Now I'm woat cause I corrected a mistake in your post?

Microsoft has supported 360 for 8 years now. The idea that they "stop supporting their system after a couple years" is just not supported by reality.

I'm sorry if me pointing that out makes you feel some sort of way:manny:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Was looking forward to it so I'm disappointed but I'll live.
Good move for Microsoft.
Terrible move for SE.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Now I'm woat cause I corrected a mistake in your post?

Microsoft has supported 360 for 8 years now. The idea that they "stop supporting their system after a couple years" is just not supported by reality.

I'm sorry if me pointing that out makes you feel some sort of way:manny:
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of my favorite single player games from last gen so i am definately a little jealous...only reason why im not all the way pissed is because we got out version of tomb with uncharted....the way i see it is...xbox needed a "uncharted" type single so some xbox people can feel like they arent missing uncharted...to me they are very similar games with different approaches cinematic wise. This is a good pick up for xbox though because to me there was always a lack of these type of games on xbox 360 and now they at least have one...good for them.