Next Tomb Raider TIMED EXCLUSIVE to Xbox One

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
the counters :whew:

i hardly use guns...just the bow and pickaxe...i just wish that a new game+ was possible...even though it wouldn't make sense in light of how equipment tied into story progression...maybe combat abilities at least :manny:

Nah I never use any guns. Maybe the handgun with the fast fire rate if I really get I to trouble.

And I wanted a new game plus too but I realized the reason they don't have one is because as you said the story is tied into progression, but also if you actually do everything along the way (tombs, optional tombs, focus on Xp, collectibles, salvage) by the time you're at the burning palace you could have a lot of weapons already.

They do need like a survival mode. With just waves of enemies with all your weapons available.

My favorite element to it is how you feel like an amateur throuout it. You feel like she doesn't know what she's doing.its realistic. You feel Human. fukkin batman in the arkham games be jumpin from rooftops with no grunts during the landings. I like that feeling of vulnerability you get in the Tomb Raider.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
damn as a sony fan and tomb raider fan I am upset. This was a betrayal Laura started out on playstation one I was there and bought the game. Beat the game and tried to work the nude raider code.

Now she instead of being a party girl she is only with x-box now. :wow:

sony must feel like Oran "juice" Jones

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I still think its weird that KH3 is even coming to the One. Not a single game from that IP has been on Xbox hardware and the audience will obviously buy it on the Quad.

nikkas been waiting for KH3 for 10 years. That shyt better be available everywhere :dahell:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
MS is only hurting themselves in the long run with this approach. The money they're blowing on timed exclusives and what not would be better served investing in new studios. A lot of you guys laugh or get frustrated with all the indies Sony shows, but a lot of those devs are gonna be larger studios eventually and producing more exclusive content in the future with bigger titles.

Sony's gonna have new content for years to come with all these studios they're partnering with or already own. We know how Microsoft's support with their systems is after a few years...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
MS is only hurting themselves in the long run with this approach. The money they're blowing on timed exclusives and what not would be better served investing in new studios. A lot of you guys laugh or get frustrated with all the indies Sony shows, but a lot of those devs are gonna be larger studios eventually and producing more exclusive content in the future with bigger titles.

Sony's gonna have new content for years to come with all these studios they're partnering with or already own. We know how Microsoft's support with their systems is after a few years...
Microsoft is investing in indies and their own studios as well. They're just spending more money overall. Sony is broke so they can't spend the money and they have to find a way to monetize old content. Indies are a much smaller investment/risk

And what do we know about how Microsoft supports their systems? Last I checked 360 is having a pretty good year.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Sony needs to go ahead and lock up KH3 and FF15 as timed exclusives then if Square Enix is that thirsty.

Not really.

The overwhelmingly majority of those games sales will come from the PS4 version of those games and they are mostly associated with the playstation brand despite being multplatform. They are exclusive in the sense that there is no fanbase for those games on Xbox.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

Temple of Osiris looks more like my kind of game.

:wtf: But to cut out 2/3 of your customers on a sequel to a successful game though.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:huh: Fam..u sure bout that?..I thought u said it was dope on PC and u even had the Sweet Fx mods n shyt...
Nah i said it looked dope. I never really liked it that much. It's like a 7/10 game to me. i use sweetfx on it to see how nice it look but the gameplay is boring in that game to me. The hit feedback is weak compared to other shooters.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

The fact that the remaster sold almost TRIPLE the amount on the PS4 makes the move even dumber....unless the check was good.
:manny:
this. MS writing checks tryna save the ship but noones gonna cop an xbox for tomb raider :comeon:

all stanning aside, if MS shells out big bucks and continues to buy big IPs like this then :ehh: things could get interesting

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah i said it looked dope. I never really liked it that much. It's like a 7/10 game to me. i use sweetfx on it to see how nice it look but the gameplay is boring in that game to me. The hit feedback is weak compared to other shooters.
I mean I enjoyed it a lot..and 7/10 isnt a bad rating..I def don't think it was trash..

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Microsoft is investing in indies and their own studios as well. They're just spending more money overall. Sony is broke so they can't spend the money and they have to find a way to monetize old content. Indies are a much smaller investment/risk

And what do we know about how Microsoft supports their systems? Last I checked 360 is having a pretty good year.
Last I checked, MS stopped supporting the OG Xbox and 360 with original content after a few years. Nothing compared to the support Sony has shown their systems.