iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The first game was soo perfect.

That bow :ohlawd:

That cover system :noah:

Stealth bow head shots :ohlawd:

Can't wait. I guess I gotta get an Xbox one now.
the counters :whew:

i hardly use guns...just the bow and pickaxe...i just wish that a new game+ was possible...even though it wouldn't make sense in light of how equipment tied into story progression...maybe combat abilities at least :manny:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
There is no way Square is going to leave that money on the floor. This will be a timed exclusive.
You mean the same Square that spent millions of dollars changing their headquarters because of what a fortune teller told their CEO? :lolbron:
I'd like for it to be released on PS hardware but I'm not holding my breath for it.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The link you just posted proves that his statement is true. :uFURIOUS: all in that comment section.
You mean the same Square that spent millions of dollars changing their headquarters because of what a fortune teller told their CEO? :lolbron:
I'd like for it to be released on PS hardware but I'm not holding my breath for it.
its been confirmed that its timed

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Timed exclusive, i'll put all my coli cash on it. Will you?

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Can't front im kinda hurt by this, I really enjoyed playing the definitive edition on the quad :to:

Hopefully we get it sometime in 2016

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I still think its weird that KH3 is even coming to the One. Not a single game from that IP has been on Xbox hardware and the audience will obviously buy it on the Quad.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sony needs to go ahead and lock up KH3 and FF15 as timed exclusives then if Square Enix is that thirsty.
Kinda pointless because if friends have both systems, they're going to buy it on ps4 since its the best system. Even if xbox got final fantasy 15 as a timed exclusive, few people are going to pull the trigger and attach for xbox one. Final Fantasy fans are more informed gamers so they'd be on the right side. The PS4, side, friend. :aicmon:

Xbox DUNG needs this game more then ps4. I think its still a pointless purchase but hey, desperate times...

Last edited: