Next Tomb Raider TIMED EXCLUSIVE to Xbox One

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Unless they got paid $20 million+ for this shyt, this is a dumb move for Square Enix. The Tomb Raider IP is just making a comeback, selling amazingly well on PS3/360 and PS4/XBO. Now they decide to kill 2/3 of its potential sales for exclusivity? Cus let's be real, the PS4 version would have outsold the XBO version 2:1 guaranteed during Holiday 2015. Just look at Tomb Raider PS4 vs XBO sales. Or Watch Dogs sales. Or pretty much any game that isn't a military shooter.

This is Titanfall all over again. Titanfall would have been massive if it was on PS4 too but EA fukked it all up.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Nope. Played TR1. Hated the clunky shyt controls and aggravating platform. I remember part 3 still had those shyt controls and no dual shock support. Dont remember the story nor any epic moments. The PS2 game was complete trash. Only the reboot kept my attention by offering nice gameplay finally (had to rip off UC for it) and even still, the nonsensical story and horrible, unlikable characters did nothing for me. How come ppl are acting like this franchise is an all time great when the majority of their games have hovered in between average and complete trash. 2 came out in 97. That is a 13 year gap of being irrelevant
nobody cares about TR3. TR1 and 2.....no ones saying they didn't fall off afterwards when they started pumping out straight trash.....but there's no denying that 1 and 2 are classics. get your facts straight pleighbreh :birdman:

I don't understand why you're bitter when Lara was doing this epic adventure shiet b4 Nathan..... but, based on your own logic, UC bit TR :troll:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
This is bigger than just Tomb Raider, which was one of the best games to drop last year. Not only does this give one of Sony's best franchises direct competition with it's own elite franchise, this could set the table for future Square-Enix games in general. Hopefully something like Lost Odyssey 2.

As far as SE is concerned, this makes perfect sense if you think about it. Now you have a chance to build a dedicated fan base with a rebooted franchise, and avoid inter-system competition between Uncharted. Tomb Raider can now stand toe to toe with it instead of playing it's little brother.

Last edited:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
The first game was soo perfect.

That bow :ohlawd:

That cover system :noah:

Stealth bow head shots :ohlawd:

Can't wait. I guess I gotta get an Xbox one now.

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
mach.gif

ridge

Daps
since when do we care about tomb raider?

hasnt that series been garbage?