Daps
Fukkin fatherless generation. Shyt is
o3va.png

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Funny thing is the remaster on the PS4 was 60FPS while the Xbox one version was struggling to hit 40-45
Not as funny as the sequel running in 0fps on PS4 :mjlol:

:yeshrug: xbox thinks this will move systems? :mjlol:
You probably think Uncharted 4 will be better even tho everyone hated Uncharted 3 :bryan:
This shyt reeks of desperation for microsoft... they wil bundle the game in an exclusive tomb raider themed xbox for christmas. and people still wont buy it,

first and foremost the game WILL come out on PS4.... Second it they expect this one game to poush xbox one sales numbers alone they are sadly mistaken.
last this is the most stupidest idea squareenix ever had. think about it... PS4 has the bigger install base outselling the xbox one 3 :1. why put it on one system limiting your potential revenue then making it multiplatform and getting major doe?

If the xbox one timed exclusive fails because it wont sell units then what? You think people are gonna buy xbox one just to play tomb raider? I dont even remember people buying the titanfall bundle for the xbox one shyt!!!

:heh:

I can see the guys at SQEX, like: ok guys maybe putting it on xbox as a timed exclusive was a bad idea... we should have give it to ps4 to maximize our profits... Yeah i know the check microsoft paid us under the table was big... Yeah i know they put their marketing team and budget behind us... but guys, putting it on the xbox one soley was a big fukking mistake... we got greedy, but at least we have FF15 and KH3 about to drop... we will get the people to love us again...

:troll:
Bruh, you reek of desperation :laff:

I just cant' wait for you nikkaz to go :"Man, Tomb Raider is stupid"

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I'm ready to watch all the PS3 and PS4 fanboys that enjoyed the first game try to shyt on the series now.
:umad:
no one I know shiet on TR.....game was beautiful and played well, the only gripes were the game seemed too easy at times.....

how much $$$ did M$ waste tho? xbox is sinking and they need more than halo save them

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Im sorry but this is straight bullshyt. Even tho I will have a One by the time this comes out, I won't support these types of moves. This aint no simple DLC money hat..

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
This shyt reeks of desperation for microsoft... they wil bundle the game in an exclusive tomb raider themed xbox for christmas. and people still wont buy it,

first and foremost the game WILL come out on PS4.... Second it they expect this one game to poush xbox one sales numbers alone they are sadly mistaken.
last this is the most stupidest idea squareenix ever had. think about it... PS4 has the bigger install base outselling the xbox one 3 :1. why put it on one system limiting your potential revenue then making it multiplatform and getting major doe?

If the xbox one timed exclusive fails because it wont sell units then what? You think people are gonna buy xbox one just to play tomb raider? I dont even remember people buying the titanfall bundle for the xbox one shyt!!!

:heh:

I can see the guys at SQEX, like: ok guys maybe putting it on xbox as a timed exclusive was a bad idea... we should have give it to ps4 to maximize our profits... Yeah i know the check microsoft paid us under the table was big... Yeah i know they put their marketing team and budget behind us... but guys, putting it on the xbox one soley was a big fukking mistake... we got greedy, but at least we have FF15 and KH3 about to drop... we will get the people to love us again...

:troll:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The GOD must be a young cat. TR1 and 2 set the industry on fire :ufdup: he was probably still tryna beat crash bandicoot.....

Nope. Played TR1. Hated the clunky shyt controls and aggravating platform. I remember part 3 still had those shyt controls and no dual shock support. Dont remember the story nor any epic moments. The PS2 game was complete trash. Only the reboot kept my attention by offering nice gameplay finally (had to rip off UC for it) and even still, the nonsensical story and horrible, unlikable characters did nothing for me. How come ppl are acting like this franchise is an all time great when the majority of their games have hovered in between average and complete trash. 2 came out in 97. That is a 13 year gap of being irrelevant