Next Tomb Raider TIMED EXCLUSIVE to Xbox One

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: the original tomb raider is on my list as one of the greatest games of all time. speak for yourself

Good for you. Its not for the majority of ppl. If they released a remastered version of that shyt no one would cop. Its not on the same level of classic like the first RE, MGS, etc. Please post the plot of that game and your favorite moments in less then 5 min please

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This shyt is gonna be a timed exclusive, not permanent. MS must have paid a boatload to get it through the holiday season because this doesn't make sense otherwise for SE.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
From a value standpoint. $400 isn't too much for a gaming system that will bring you experiences like tomb raider for the next 6-10 years
Bruh, I want games now

A system needs 5 or more games i'm willing to buy for me to purchase it

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Good for you. Its not for the majority of ppl. If they released a remastered version of that shyt no one would cop. Its not on the same level of classic like the first RE, MGS, etc. Please post the plot of that game and your favorite moments in less then 5 min please

thumbnail-tomb-raider-anniversary-steam_boxart_tall-296x346.jpg

:beli:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This shyt reeks of desperation for microsoft... they wil bundle the game in an exclusive tomb raider themed xbox for christmas. and people still wont buy it,

first and foremost the game WILL come out on PS4.... Second it they expect this one game to poush xbox one sales numbers alone they are sadly mistaken.
last this is the most stupidest idea squareenix ever had. think about it... PS4 has the bigger install base outselling the xbox one 3 :1. why put it on one system limiting your potential revenue then making it multiplatform and getting major doe?

If the xbox one timed exclusive fails because it wont sell units then what? You think people are gonna buy xbox one just to play tomb raider? I dont even remember people buying the titanfall bundle for the xbox one shyt!!!

:heh:

I can see the guys at SQEX, like: ok guys maybe putting it on xbox as a timed exclusive was a bad idea... we should have give it to ps4 to maximize our profits... Yeah i know the check microsoft paid us under the table was big... Yeah i know they put their marketing team and budget behind us... but guys, putting it on the xbox one soley was a big fukking mistake... we got greedy, but at least we have FF15 and KH3 about to drop... we will get the people to love us again...

:troll:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
This is the shyt I dont understand by microsoft.

Why not use the money that they money hat 3rd party games for and create more first party studios and new ips?

It would take too long. It took years before Sony's 1st party investments starting bearing fruit MS needs exclusives now and in the near future.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The gaming community is so weird. You guys care way too much about exclusivity. You don't care if the game is good or bad just "1 M0RE POINT 4 DA XBOX". This fanboy shyt is corny. And half of you guys probably don't even care for Tomb Raider anyway.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The gaming community is so weird. You guys care way too much about exclusivity. You don't care if the game is good or bad just "1 M0RE POINT 4 DA XBOX". This fanboy shyt is corny. And half of you guys probably don't even care for Tomb Raider anyway.