Next Tomb Raider TIMED EXCLUSIVE to Xbox One

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Didn't TR initially underperform to SE's expectations until the DE? Good luck with that I guess. I never played it, looked like an Uncharted clone and nothing like the OG Tomb Raiders to me so :yeshrug:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Depends on how broke you are.

And besides, you know that wont be the worthwhile exclusive on X1.

And my bigger gripe was you hoping the game fails. That's some hating ass shyt, especially for a game you like so much:manny:
The fukk does this have to do with being "broke", dumb nikka. My fukkin PC cost as much as 3 Xbox Ones. I just don't spend money frivolously on bullshyt I don't need. Kick rocks :camby:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So a franchise that has stayed relevant for over 14 years. Sold millions of copies and spawned successful movies, books, toys, ect INCLUDING UNCHARTED. Is now an irrelevant, dull, mess?

Sony Stans:heh:
The insecurity :ohlawd:
The fury:banderas:

You can't even comprehend basic sentences. Its sad

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I wish ignorant motherfukkers would stop this shyt :snoop:

It aint about cost, it's about value.
From a value standpoint. $400 isn't too much for a gaming system that will bring you experiences like tomb raider for the next 6-10 years
The fukk does this have to do with being "broke", dumb nikka. My fukkin PC cost as much as 3 Xbox Ones. I just don't spend money frivolously on bullshyt I don't need. Kick rocks :camby:

Top 5 games are frivolous bullshyt :ohhh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
From a value standpoint. $400 isn't too much for a gaming system that will bring you experiences like tomb raider for the next 6-10 years

Top 5 games are frivolous bullshyt :ohhh:
If I have a gaming PC and a PS4 already, 400 is an unnecessary expense for an Xbox for one timed exclusive. I said purchasing the system was frivolous bullshyt, not the game. Stop being a dummy breh :stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If I have a gaming PC and a PS4 already, 400 is an unnecessary expense for an Xbox for one timed exclusive. I said purchasing the system was frivolous bullshyt, not the game. Stop being a dummy breh :stopitslime:

You also said you hope they fail.

Sounds like you're just saying a bunch of frivolous bullshyt :manny:

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
tomb88zjh.png

LOL

I liked the last Tomb Raider game, but :yeshrug:. Their loss...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Who said TR isn't great? The reboot was, but let's not act like there wasn't a gap where the series was mad stagnant.

Why is this so hard for you xbox retards to understand? The reboot was good(even tho it was overrated by some) but cats acting like TR is this classic, great franchise when it was not. The games sucked. It was dead in the gaming community after 2 for 14 years. @MeachTheMonster you can claim bu...buuu movies, toys all you want. The simple fact is the image of Lara Croft is the only reason that franchise was even popular to begin with. You can't tell me the plot, story, characters etc of any of those games because it was trash. I just remember the frustrating platform sequences, boring puzzles, areas of blandness, etc. But now that its exclusive its better then UC? FOH

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Why is this so hard for you xbox retards to understand? The reboot was good(even tho it was overrated by some) but cats acting like TR is this classic, great franchise when it was not.
:dahell: the original tomb raider is on my list as one of the greatest games of all time. speak for yourself

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This is the shyt I dont understand by microsoft.

Why not use the money that they money hat 3rd party games for and create more first party studios and new ips?