Next Tomb Raider TIMED EXCLUSIVE to Xbox One

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My own enjoyment? If I can't play the game how the fukk can I enjoy it? fukk SE and Crystal Dynamics for the time being nikka

Why can't you play it? Buy the platform it's on so you can play the game you like. It's simple.

I'm a huge dark souls and from software fan, there's no way in hell I'm missing their next game no matter what platform it's on, and I damn sure wouldn't hope they fail, just cause its not coming to my favorite console.

KingT33

LWO, Raider Nation, Univ of South Central Trojans
Daps
Reppin
A suburb of Los Angeles
Lots and and lots of Fuuuuuuuurious anger in this thread :mjlol:

giphy.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can bet you 100 dollars that they could show gameplay for this game and while it will most likely look great, the minute Uncharted 4 gameplay is shown the internet will crash.
I can guarantee that.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Why can't you play it? Buy the platform it's on so you can play the game you like. It's simple.

I'm a huge dark souls and from software fan, there's no way in hell I'm missing their next game no matter what platform it's on, and I damn sure wouldn't hope they fail, just cause its not coming to my favorite console.

You talking about Bloodborne? That game is a PS4 exclusive?? :ohhh:

It thought it was timed exclusive like everything else these days.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Yeah, decent attempt, but I'm not buying an Xbox One just for goddamn Tomb Raider. :lolbron:

I may end up getting one eventually cause they usually start cookin round the year 2-3 mark with the exclusives, but thats another topic :yeshrug:

Its a difference with Dark/Demon's souls, considering the franchise started off as PS3 exclusive. Tomb Raider's origins are with PS and PC. This is some goddamn tomfoolery nikka :ufdup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, decent attempt, but I'm not buying an Xbox One just for goddamn Tomb Raider. :lolbron:
You said it was top 5 last gen. Sounds like a good reason to buy a console to me. The console holders are supposed to offer experiences that make their platform stand out. M$ is doing that, yet people are mad.

I may end up getting one eventually cause they usually start cookin round the year 2-3 mark with the exclusives, but thats another topic :yeshrug:

Its a difference with Dark/Demon's souls, considering the franchise started off as PS3 exclusive. Tomb Raider's origins are with PS and PC. This is some goddamn tomfoolery nikka :ufdup:
Plenty of franchises started with one platform and ended on another. And in the case of tomb raider the first reboot was exclusive to 360

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You said it was top 5 last gen. Sounds like a good reason to buy a console to me. The console holders are supposed to offer experiences that make their platform stand out. M$ is doing that, yet people are mad.

Plenty of franchises started with one platform and ended on another. And in the case of tomb raider the first reboot was exclusive to 360
One single player title doesn't make it worth a goddamn 400-500 dollar investment. :dahell:

And wtf do u mean the first reboot was exclusive to 360? What game was that? :dahell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
One single player title doesn't make it worth a goddamn 400-500 dollar investment. :dahell:
Depends on how broke you are.

And besides, you know that wont be the worthwhile exclusive on X1.

And my bigger gripe was you hoping the game fails. That's some hating ass shyt, especially for a game you like so much:manny: