Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cowboys fans are soooo sensitive when you lay the smack down on Romo. Y'all nikkas make me sick.

I WANT my team to do well, but y'all are okay with this 8-8 shyt 3 years straight. What did Obama say? CHANGE breh:whew:

I dislike Romo more than anyone, but this year QB class is weak compare to next year draft.

I hope Romo back is shyt this year, so I can start the suck for Mr. Crab Legs campaign.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Breh I am falling into the trap to...probably the cheap wine I'm drinking but I was thinking...

Taking Manziel means that Romo HAS to be gone, probably at the end of this season...

Which would mean that Garrett would probably have to be gone to...

And it's just one pick...not bad if we don't do something stupid like trade up to get him...

Nah fukk that...I don't want Manziel...

Only thing worst than a tortuous 8 - 8 season...

Is an 8 - 8 season watching Romo squirm while Dez blows up in every press conference talking about how much better they would be if Johnny was the QB...

But Manziel would bring that old school #cokeboyz feel to the team...

I don't think I want to be out on a Friday with my girl and we run into fukking Manziel AND Dez...:patrice:

Nah don't do it Jerry:patrice::ld::lupe:
the thought of manziel and dez running around uptown dallas bars throwing nikkas thru windows like haley and irvin in the 90s got me feeling some type of way. :ohlawd:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Cowboys fans are soooo sensitive when you lay the smack down on Romo. Y'all nikkas make me sick.

I WANT my team to do well, but y'all are okay with this 8-8 shyt 3 years straight. What did Obama say? CHANGE breh:whew:
i'm done with Romo breh.

how do you defend your 100 million dollar qb looking like this in the offseason?

pic from a month ago at prestonwood gym....

does anybody really believe this man is leading us anywhere but a dumpster fire?

BkPx9KHCIAAoZbI.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
the thought of manziel and dez running around uptown dallas bars throwing nikkas thru windows like haley and irvin in the 90s got me feeling some type of way. :ohlawd:

I DO NOT want Manziel. Period. That's going from one average QB to another. I completely agree with you on the haley-irvin comparison. Johnny will being doing cocaine off a strippers back if we draft him. Romo is 35 and coming off a third back procedure. the fact is his days are numbered. We NEED another QB but Manziel would strictly be for ticket sales which is very depressing to passionate fans like myself.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

Can't afford it. That's the main reason why and they know it. And yeah, I get sick of thinking of Manziel coming to Dallas. I don't think he's going to be anything special.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
i'm done with Romo breh.

how do you defend your 100 million dollar qb looking like this in the offseason?

pic from a month ago at prestonwood gym....

does anybody really believe this man is leading us anywhere but a dumpster fire?

BkPx9KHCIAAoZbI.jpg

I get what you saying bruh.....but Romo ain't never been a shredded up dude....dude always been like that...just saying....

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs if we pick manziel jerry will have to give up the GM job :lupe:

its worth it brehs :noah:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I get what you saying bruh.....but Romo ain't never been a shredded up dude....dude always been like that...just saying....
true true...i'm just piling on b/c that's a terrible picture.

i'm ready for a fresh start at the QB position tho despite the the holes on defense and salary cap implications.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Can't afford it. That's the main reason why and they know it. And yeah, I get sick of thinking of Manziel coming to Dallas. I don't think he's going to be anything special.
they can afford it, its just a matter if it's worth it. for example, if we're talking andrew luck there instead of manziel, are we still talking about not affording him?