Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said you don't have no answers nikka so FOH and Claiborne only been hear 2yrs so he not a bust yet. 3 nikkas equal bust university again FOH

claiborne is gona be a bust if we keep playing this wack ass zone defense :snoop:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
How you feel this bullshyt league wide LSU players ain't fukking bust and on this team where they at in the 1/2 rd not no nikkas drafted all late in the draft or undrafted either.
i'm referring more to dline. you can't tell me they haven't had a shytload of busts on the dline. i already said beckham and landry are nice. i wish we were in a comfortable enough position to draft either one. btw lafell, randle, doucet, and bowe...they've had some nice receivers in the league.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Jerry learned from Randy Moss situation and rectified it with Dez and now with Manziel. :patrice:

Romo has a bad back and is in his mid-30s. The big contract that was given to him was a preemptive severance package...since Jerry is very loyal. nikka had too big of a ego to just let Romo go instead of re-signing. The same reason he didn't fire Garrett yet. :skip:

With our leftover picks can we please get some D-Line players? :snoop:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
claiborne is gona be a bust if we keep playing this wack ass zone defense :snoop:
Yeah I agree with this and his health dude gotta stay healthy.

i'm referring more to dline. you can't tell me they haven't had a shytload of busts on the dline. i already said beckham and landry are nice. i wish we were in a comfortable enough position to draft either one. btw lafell, randle, doucet, and bowe...they've had some nice receivers in the league.
Yeah they had a few that haven't worked out at D line but I was talking overall and that's how I took it when somebody says bust university.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
@BedRoomI'z This is our year
c7mHAZm.png

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said you don't have no answers nikka so FOH and Claiborne only been hear 2yrs so he not a bust yet. 3 nikkas equal bust university again FOH

nikka 3 first round bust players from the same school in the last 15 years is a big deal fool. :mindblown:Claiborne has been garbage when he wasn't injuried. T-New first 2 yrs was way better than Claiborne.

And that's just the Cowboys alone. That's not counting the rest of the NFL first round LSU busts.

Last edited:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
do nikkas realize even if we somehow got Manziel, that the contract we gave Romo makes him untradeable?

The cap hit this year for KEEPING Romo is 11.2 mill. the cap hit for letting him go is over 25 mill. the same for next season.

Yall really think Manziel gonna just ride the bench for 3 years? :childplease: