Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
From what's out.....Manziel ain't even the highest rated QB on there board.....and if he is there at 16...shyt that's good for us......we could trade back and hoepfully rape a QB needy team...

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McShay says Manziel is the number 1 player on the Cowboys board. If he's around anywhere from 12-16, Jerry gonna pull that trigger.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
they can afford it, its just a matter if it's worth it. for example, if we're talking andrew luck there instead of manziel, are we still talking about not affording him?
Yeah because we wouldn't be able to afford to sign Tyron and Dez the next season if we did. It's not about losing Romo. It's about being able to afford what is your young core right now.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
i'm done with Romo breh.

how do you defend your 100 million dollar qb looking like this in the offseason?

pic from a month ago at prestonwood gym....

does anybody really believe this man is leading us anywhere but a dumpster fire?

BkPx9KHCIAAoZbI.jpg

I'll always respect Romo as a Cowboys fan, especially after the way he balled out last year, but got damn :huhldup:. The only cut that he'll ever see is when Jerruh inevitably releases him for one of his shiny new toys :scheme:. No wonder this dude is always dinged up. nikka out here looking like Mr. Stay Puft.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: No we don't.

Next year class my dude.

Winston and Dez are going to be raping hoez.:blessed:

the "next year" logic isn't good b/c this year the teams before Dallas might have other needs and QBs will fall simply b/c of that. Next year, all those teams ahead of Dallas may be in need of a QB.

Get Manziel if he's there, then go all D the rest of the draft

Whens the last time Dallas drafted a real QB? Aikman?Pretty much....

It's time, Romo was simply a complete stroke of luck to turn out as good as he has