Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the "next year" logic isn't good b/c this year the teams before Dallas might have other needs and QBs will fall simply b/c of that. Next year, all those teams ahead of Dallas may be in need of a QB.

Get Manziel if he's there, then go all D the rest of the draft

Whens the last time Dallas drafted a real QB? Aikman?Pretty much....

It's time, Romo was simply a complete stroke of luck to turn out as good as he has

If we can't get Winston:manny:

I'll be happy with Brett Hundley or Marcus Mariota who are better than every QB in this year draft.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
How would yall feel if we grab Odell Beckham at 16?
After Bradie James, Marcus Spears, Danny McCray, and Morris Claiborne I don't want NOBODY from LSU and I don't care what they looked like in college our track record with them, maybe Bradie aside, is just terrible.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After Bradie James, Marcus Spears, Danny McCray, and Morris Claiborne I don't want NOBODY from LSU and I don't care what they looked like in college our track record with them, maybe Bradie aside, is just terrible.

My nikka:myman:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If we can't get Winston:manny:

I'll be happy with Brett Hundley or Marcus Mariota who are better than every QB in this year draft.

You'll hav to tank to get Winston, and even then he's got to prove himself another year.

To my eyes, I don't think Hundley is better than Bridgewater or even Manziel, and Mariota went back to school b/c he got exposed this year.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'll hav to tank to get Winston, and even then he's got to prove himself another year.

To my eyes, I don't think Hundley is better than Bridgewater or even Manziel, and Mariota went back to school b/c he got exposed this year.

:comeon:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
.:what: Didn't Murray run for over 1100 yards? Peyton Manning wouldn't have won 10 games with the worse defense in franchise history.

Romo threw the pick in the Broncos game and we didn't run Murray enough in that GB game...that's two right there. :aicmon:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dunno if anyone is watching this pre-draft show on ESPN right now but they're lining up a bunch of players for what appears to be a photo shoot.
And aside from this weird trance music they're playing, it's staggering how bad some of these athletes are dressed. Weird ties and shirt combinations.

And kudos for being able to pull off a bow tie, but I didn't expect to see as many as there are right now.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Romo is :flabbynsick:...we all saw his passes beyone 20yds having no zip and the back surgery just will speed the inevitable. :bryan:

And yet we still was one game from the playoffs......fam I get it, you don't like Romo and think we should move on.....but drafting a QB ain't going fix our pass rush....it's not going help our corners cover....it's not going help our linebackers stay healthy....

If you look at this team and think QB was the biggest issue, then you need to get your eyes checked....

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I actually like Shazier from Ohio St for Dallas.

Nix from Notre Dame is a good too. He'll be a steal