Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
brehs i dont know whats wrong with me but i want us to take manziel :snoop:

Breh I am falling into the trap to...probably the cheap wine I'm drinking but I was thinking...

Taking Manziel means that Romo HAS to be gone, probably at the end of this season...

Which would mean that Garrett would probably have to be gone to...

And it's just one pick...not bad if we don't do something stupid like trade up to get him...

Nah fukk that...I don't want Manziel...

Only thing worst than a tortuous 8 - 8 season...

Is an 8 - 8 season watching Romo squirm while Dez blows up in every press conference talking about how much better they would be if Johnny was the QB...

But Manziel would bring that old school #cokeboyz feel to the team...

I don't think I want to be out on a Friday with my girl and we run into fukking Manziel AND Dez...:patrice:

Nah don't do it Jerry:patrice::ld::lupe:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
yall nikkas getting me tight :damn:

the cap implications for releasing Romo are BIG; too big for us to release him next year.

Unless we plan on just putting ourselves in SERIOUS cap issues the next two years, Romo isn't going anywhere.

only way we draft Manziel is if we let him sit for at least 2-3 years. I don't see him sitting for that long

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
get in the playoffs :sas2:
get in the playoffs :sas2:
tumblr_n07iwyh7Zk1qc8jh0o2_250.gif

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall nikkas getting me tight :damn:

the cap implications for releasing Romo are BIG; too big for us to release him next year.

Unless we plan on just putting ourselves in SERIOUS cap issues the next two years, Romo isn't going anywhere.

only way we draft Manziel is if we let him sit for at least 2-3 years. I don't see him sitting for that long

fukk this QB class. Next year QB class is way better.

I'm not sold on Johnny Football when you look at the QBs for next year draft.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka 3 first round bust players from the same school in the last 15 years is a big deal fool. :mindblown:Claiborne has been garbage when he wasn't injuried. T-New first 2 yrs was way better than Claiborne.

And that's just the Cowboys alone. That's not counting the rest of the NFL first round LSU busts.
Look nikka we don't agree so good thing either ones of us aren't drafting because the other would be mad I think we can agree on that.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerry don't be stupid.

Crab Legs look a whole lot better with a Star on his helmet than Eric Crouch Jr.

Brett Hundley if we can't get Crab Legs.

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Cowboys fans are soooo sensitive when you lay the smack down on Romo. Y'all nikkas make me sick.

I WANT my team to do well, but y'all are okay with this 8-8 shyt 3 years straight. What did Obama say? CHANGE breh:whew: