Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Thinking about this draft is depressing me :snoop:

Went downstairs to get a lil debbie snack, opened the pantry, randomly saw a bottle of Nalle Zinfandel...guess my girl bought it...:patrice:

Randomly popped the top on it...:yeshrug:

Gonna fukk around and order 3 pizzas...eat and drink until I pass out on the sofa...:dead:

GET HEATH OFF THE DAMN FIELD JERRY :mindblown::damn:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I think Anthony Spencer is shot. The nikka is fat and injury prone. LUCKILY we're only paying him 3 mil this year. I'm 100% sure he won't play all 16 games. The same goes for Melton, Crawford and Sean Lee. Sean Lee would be a HOFer if the season was only 8 games. That dude is walking with two strikes. That's why I'd love to see us address all three levels on defense. We NEED another linebacker. Carter is inconsistent, Durant is a bum, Holloman will be in his 2nd year.

My blood pressure is too damn high for this :sadcam:
carter is in a contract year so he might actually show effort this season. durant is a JAG. holloman needs to get bigger. lee is frail. wouldn't be surprised if we go LB with our 2nd pick.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel ya but their receivers are nice this year. odell is going to be a beast in the league and landry would be a perfect 3rd receiver.

Their players are overhyped every year. Didn't see the hype when Claiborne, JaMarcus Russell, Dorsey, etc came out.

LSU have more busts than every big major schools.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
@3Rivers Blessed us with a jerry you mad smiley we back :wow: #swag boys :umad:
c7mHAZm.png

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:childplease:
Negro check the Cowboys record with drafting LSU players.
nikka check my ass show me this record of allllll these LSU failures in the first/second round on this team. Don't tell me about no fukking undrafted and late round picks either.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i feel ya but their receivers are nice this year. odell is going to be a beast in the league and landry would be a perfect 3rd receiver.
How you feel this bullshyt league wide LSU players ain't fukking bust and on this team where they at in the 1/2 rd not no nikkas drafted all late in the draft or undrafted either.

baltimore

Pro
Daps
aaron donald is best case scenario but if we grabbed a stud wr, ol that dropped outta top ten then i aint mad.. its about bringing the whole roster in healthy and developing the guys we got on the roster already..

nikkas in here talking about we need 2 or 3 pro bowlers outta the draft.. no shyt all the cowboys fans want a miracle draft

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka check my ass show me this record of allllll these LSU failures in the first/second round on this team. Don't tell me about no fukking undrafted and late round picks either.

:stopitslime:

David LaFleur
Marcus Spears
Morris Claiborne