Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Marketing. If Football's there at 16 I don't see us not taking him. Hopefully another team does that, so we don't have to go through that.

Another thing that fuccs me up listening Jerry and Co. speak is the stock that they have in Spencer, Melton & Crawford. Granted they are supposed to be significant pieces on the defensive side of the ball this year but them nigggas were out of football last year. You can't expect them to come in and splash.

Go get em!

NLE9WUS.jpg

Bruh did you hear that press conference Wednes. This nikka Jerry is delusional as fucc. They're banking on Spencer, Melton, and Crawford; all are coming off knee injuries. Melton and Spencer are both behind schedule. Morris Claiborne is still behind schedule. Romo most likely will be behind schedule. Jerry was sitting at the podium says, couple plays here and there and we're in the playoffs. Really, a couple of plays here and there and you're 6-10 bruh.

I honestly don't know what Jerry will do.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Bruh did you hear that press conference Wednes. This nikka Jerry is delusional as fucc. They're banking on Spencer, Melton, and Crawford; all are coming off knee injuries. Melton and Spencer are both behind schedule. Morris Claiborne is still behind schedule. Romo most likely will be behind schedule. Jerry was sitting at the podium says, couple plays here and there and we're in the playoffs. Really, a couple of plays here and there and you're 6-10 bruh.

Where did you hear that breh :wtf: Everything I read said they will be good to go for training camp

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

:snoop: if this shyt is true
well at least well still be the most watched talked about team for fukkery :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I think Anthony Spencer is shot. The nikka is fat and injury prone. LUCKILY we're only paying him 3 mil this year. I'm 100% sure he won't play all 16 games. The same goes for Melton, Crawford and Sean Lee. Sean Lee would be a HOFer if the season was only 8 games. That dude is walking with two strikes. That's why I'd love to see us address all three levels on defense. We NEED another linebacker. Carter is inconsistent, Durant is a bum, Holloman will be in his 2nd year.

My blood pressure is too damn high for this :sadcam:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Where did you hear that breh :wtf: Everything I read said they will be good to go for training camp

I listen to 105.3 and 103.3 in Dallas. Cowboys writers and columnist come on everyday. Plus, Jason Garrett in the press conference said Melton was not schedule. They're hoping Spencer will be healthy for training camp.

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Only these dumb ass Mexicans like Romo. They the ones buying up all his jerseys. REAL fans know that he is trash.

Romo is an undrafted QB and that's exactly what he plays like. Bummmmmm

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only these dumb ass Mexicans like Romo. They the ones buying up all his jerseys. REAL fans know that he is trash.

Romo is an in drafted QB and that's exactly what he plays like.

You just derailed this thread.:stopitslime: Here come the fukkery.:why::snoop: