Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I haven't been following my boys this much this offseason..how many defensive players are they changing?that defense last year was horrible

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We could've had De'Anthony Thomas in the 4th rd. :why: Returning kickoffs and punt returns. Also a good duel threat RB/WR with DeMarco Murray. :ohlawd:

Special team field position is huge in today NFL.

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
We could've had De'Anthony Thomas in the 4th rd. :why: Returning kickoffs and punt returns. Also a good duel threat RB/WR with DeMarco Murray. :ohlawd:

Special team field position is huge in today NFL.
Let's not kid ourselves, Garrett don't know how to use his offensive weapons. How many times a game do we see Dez Bryant on a quick slant? How many times (when healthy) did we see Dunbar used on a screen? We'd probably have Thomas running hb dives :dead:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We already got Harris for that already. I wonder do some even watch the team with the shyt being said

Unlike Harris, you can really use De'Anthony Thomas in the offense. :what: De'Anthony Thomas can play RB and WR.

Harris isn't even close to being as talented as De'Anthony Thomas.

But I forgot you are the person that is defending LSU busts for the Cowboys. :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Unlike Harris, you can really use De'Anthony Thomas in the offense. :what: De'Anthony Thomas can play RB and WR.

Harris isn't even close to being as talented as De'Anthony Thomas.

But forgot you are the person that is defending LSU busts for the Cowboys. :mjlol:
Yep you just confirmed you don't know what the fukk you talking about acting like Oregon rbs been running wild in the nfl. So you should take that MJ smilie and use it on yourself cause you just as silly as you think I am.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep you just confirmed you don't know what the fukk you talking about acting like Oregon rbs been running wild in the nfl. So you should take that MJ smilie and use it on yourself cause you just as silly as you think I am.

Have you even watch a Oregon game? :what::comeon: More than any LSU RBs

ablountal.jpg

jonathan-stewart.jpeg

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
The Cowboys also signed two undrafted Baylor players in tight end Jordan Najvar and running back Glasco Martin and added Texas A&M running back Ben Malena, the former Cedar Hill standout who took part in the club’s Dallas Day workout for local products.

The other 17 undrafted free agent additions: LSU fullback J.C. Copeland, Missouri receiver L’Damian Washington, Alabama punter Cody Mandell, Bloomsburg guard Brian Clarke, Tennessee linebacker Dontavis Sapp, Iowa long snapper Casey Kreiter, Vanderbilt receiver Chris Boyd, Auburn safety Ryan Smith, San Jose State linebacker Keith Smith, South Carolina guard Ronald Patrick, Akron offensive lineman Jarrod Pughsley, Illinois tight end Evan Wilson, Ferris State safety Marvin Robinson, Bethel defensive back Jocquel Skinner, Illinois State offensive lineman Josh Aladenoye, Northern Illinois defensive end Joe Windsor and Cincinnati offensive lineman Andre Cureton.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Undrafted free agent signings 2014: Tracking the NFL Draft aftermath - SBNation.com

Dallas Cowboys
QB Dustin Vaughan, West Texas A&M
P Cody Mandell, Alabama
TE Evan Wilson, Illinois
G Ronald Patrick, South Carolina
S Ryan Smith, Auburn
DT Chris Whaley, Texas
G Andre Cureton, Cincinnati
LB Joe Windsor, Northern Illinois
LS Casey Kreiter, Iowa
WR L'Damian Washington, Missouri
RB Ben Malena, Texas A&M
FB J.C. Copeland, LSU
DE Davon Coleman, Arizona State
QB Kolton Browning, La-Monroe
OT Jarrod Pughsley, Akron
RB Glasco Martin, Baylor
OT Josh Aladenoye, Illinois State
CB Jocquel Skinner, Bethel
S Marvin Robinson, Ferris State
LB Keith Smith, San Jose State
LB Dontavis Sapp, Tennessee
CB Dashaun Phillips, Tarleton State
TE Jordan Najvar, Baylor
G Brian Clarke, Bloomsburg

I haven't been following my boys this much this offseason..how many defensive players are they changing?that defense last year was horrible
most likely 5-6 new starters.

same corners.

wilcox will be starting for heath.

probably 1 new starter at linebacker.

3 or 4 new starters on the dline.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Something tells me Street & Dixon might be something in 2 or 3 yrs