Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I can see it now. Romo comes out the gate rusty and everybody is gonna be all over the pick. But he'll get it together by week 4. Demarco prolly will be leading the league in rushing yards and touchdowns. We'll be at 3-1 and nobody saying shyt.

Next thing you know. Mo Clabum will be hurt and we'll be in the superbowl
:wow:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i wanted johnny football. :manny:

bige is lucky those '12 sohh archives arent available. i was the only one who shytted on claiborne from the jump.

they had a shot of martin on the sidelines last night after a long rushing td. dude was literally giggling to himself while foaming at the mouth. :wtf: dude looked like a straight psychopath. i knew right there we made the correct pick.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
i wanted johnny football. :manny:

bige is lucky those '12 sohh archives arent available. i was the only one who shytted on claiborne from the jump.
:patrice: Sure you did.

But I may not have shyttred on Claibum but I wasn't happy with the pick. I was riding for one of the Bama boys (Fitzpatrick or Upshaw) when we drafted Claibum I was mad at what we gave up to get him.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
There's a bigger picture to this pick. A MUCH bigger picture.

Taking Martin, creating a core of Tyron-Frederick-Martin, and having guys like Romo, Dez, TWill, and Murray in place, allows us to CONSISTENTLY take the BPA on defense for the next SEVERAL drafts.

This move gives us a massive strength on the offensive side of the ball, and it shores things up so much that we can spend the next 2-4 years rebuildling our defense however the fukk we see fit.

A football team isn't built in one day, brehs. I've accepted we ain't doing shyt next year and probably not the year after. We have too many holes. But this is the correct move in building a perennial contender down the road.
So prophetic :wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Don't up this thread I called us an idiot for taking another lineman and now Martin is out here looking like the next coming while Clinton Dix is finding out the difference between college and nfl receivers :damn::damn::damn:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't know what I said but I know I was happy with Claiborne being a LSU fan but dude disappointed. As far as Martin I don't think I cared as long as it wasn't Manziel.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I say get another lineman next year. We don't have to build a top flight defense. I'm down with drafting another guard or a Doug Free replacement. That way if we any solid RB can run behind it. Murray's health would no longer be an issue. And we'll be set at offense for years. Even if we do have to start a rookie/2nd year QB some down the line. At least he'll have a competent line.