Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad we signed Whaley. He should sit out this year and then he'll be ready to contribute next year. He would've been a 3rd or 4th round pick if healthy.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
he has attitude. he will knock your head off and talk crazy mess. very aggressive player. he's from waco so i know he grew up on dem boys and is motivated. 2 years ago he was a 1st-2nd round player. he has to improve his ball skills.
I noticed a few thing about players that were drafted this year. Most were team caption and/or they grew up liking the Cowboy.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
we talking all this good shyt about running the ball now but i know damn well romo gon be throwing it 40+ times come week one :stopitslime:

I'm saying we out here drafting fullbacks...when we are next to last in rushing attempts...and did not even have one on the roster last year...

Didn't even run anything out of a 2 back set last year...

Jerry out here drafting like when you play madden and you go to play a game and it tells you that you don't have enough left tackles, so u just go sign in random old dude just so you can advance the game to week 6...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I noticed a few thing about players that were drafted this year. Most were team caption and/or they grew up liking the Cowboy.
that's been pretty common under garrett. he likes team captains.

what's uncommon, is drafting a few guys with character issues. thank will mcclay for this change.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
all i know is we need a fullback and most of all use that person we run so much better with a full back that can block decent

IF WE REALLY RUN THE DAMN BALL WE WOULD HAVE SOME DAMN BALANCE :snoop:

murrary may get hurt often but when he aint he can run efficient and effective for once lets play balance

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I'm saying we out here drafting fullbacks...when we are next to last in rushing attempts...and did not even have one on the roster last year...

Didn't even run anything out of a 2 back set last year...

Jerry out here drafting like when you play madden and you go to play a game and it tells you that you don't have enough left tackles, so u just go sign in random old dude just so you can advance the game to week 6...
LOL.

I don't know-correct me if I'm wrong. Last year was the first year we didn't have a FB on the roster right?--JG running plays require a FB. We're gonna get back to it :troll:
that's been pretty common under garrett. he likes team captains.

what's uncommon, is drafting a few guys with character issues. thank will mcclay for this change.
Yeah, I knew it about capts. but I like drafting Cowboy fans. I think that'll give them an edge playing for the team they grew up wanting to play for. Playing harder in retrospect.

Is that L'Damian Washington signing for real?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
LOL.

I don't know-correct me if I'm wrong. Last year was the first year we didn't have a FB on the roster right?--JG running plays require a FB. We're gonna get back to it :troll:

Yeah, I knew it about capts. but I like drafting Cowboy fans. I think that'll give them an edge playing for the team they grew up wanting to play for. Playing harder in retrospect.

Is that L'Damian Washington signing for real?

Yeah last year was the first year we didn't have one...

Man the entire running game is a mess...

We didn't have a full back...

Then Murray was complaining cause he likes to run with a lead blocker...

Then he had an outstanding season and was complaining he wasn't getting the ball enough...

But he is injury prone...still haven't forgotten how he just randomly fukked up some ligaments in his foot 2 years ago against the ravens...just walked to the sideline and never came back in...i was like wtf...then come Monday he was on crutches...I was still dvring games then and I went back and looked...did not see one play that made me say "yeah that is where he fukked his foot up"

I guess the optimistic thing is that maybe we will run the ball this year...because you sure as hell can't waste a roster spot on a fullback when you don't run the ball...

Even Garrett is not that dumb...right :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs did grab a runingback this draft? i missed some of the 7th rounders cause Murray staying healthy a whole season?:whoa:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we got jc copeland brehs. :banderas:

one of the most goonish fullbacks in football. his name on twitter is @JC_PUNISHER_GA :dead:

2543601.jpg

NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - J.C. Copeland

I like this pickup, he better have a spot on the foster...he will def help the run game...muthafukkas were scared to see him coming through that hole...nobody wanted to hit him the last 2 years he been in college...