Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
“@CowboysNation: Dallas is drafting starters for OLine and DLine in round 1 and 2 like smart teams do and some of you are complaining about 3rd round picks.”

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They wasn't in rebuilding mode. Most of the players was in their prime breh.
All they had was Eli, and a good defensive linemen. Them MOTHAfukkER were starting wr MCQuarters and pierce for Christ sakes. The did not have a bunch of players in their prime. They just got lucky at the right time.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don't give a fukk about that chart. U need to trust in the system. That pick was more marinelli then anything. Marinelli got the recipe. If he see someone who he think can impact our defense in positive way u have to just trust his judgement.
fukk marinelli. fukk the player. i'm not talking about that breh. before all of that there is a negotiation. this is where i have a problem with this idiotic family.

last year, we move back 13 spots IN THE FIRST ROUND and only got back a 3rd rd pick back from San Fran.

this year we move up 13 spots IN THE SECOND ROUND and get bamboozled for a 3rd rd pick by Wash.

Do you not have an issue with this?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk marinelli. fukk the player. i'm not talking about that breh. before all of that there is a negotiation. this is where i have a problem with this idiotic family.

last year, we move back 13 spots IN THE FIRST ROUND and only got back a 3rd rd pick back from San Fran.

this year we move up 13 spots IN THE SECOND ROUND and get bamboozled for a 3rd rd pick by Wash.

Ohhh, I see where u have the issue. Yeah we get bamboozle for trades but at least we potentially got an impact player. I feel you though..

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i'm getting what you saying...they suck at negotiation...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Some of y'all are crazy, Demarcus Lawrence is a disruptive pass rusher which is what we need. I don't care about quantity I care about quality, and the Boys have 2 legit starters and have already improved their team. 3rd rounders can be great but to win you need to be aggressive and get the players you want.

Reign X

Pro
Daps

That's fukked up. They were talking to Oakland and another team, so I guess they at least shopped for the best deal. Maybe teams just try and take advantage of Dallas and draft trades

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's fukked up. They were talking to Oakland and another team, so I guess they at least shopped for the best deal. Maybe teams just try and take advantage of Dallas and draft trades

I think we all know this is the truth :snoop: :to:

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
There goes Attaochu. :beli:

B- on the draft so far. 3rd rd pick is too much to give up with all these holes.