Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So who is down to baby sit Lawerence so he can stay out of enough trouble to stay on the field?

I can take him on Mon and Tues...

Who got the other days?

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
its not about the player, its about the trade. CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE fukk STEPHEN JONES BRINGS TO THIS ORGANIZATION? He's a terrible negotiator. According to the trade chart we got screwed again. Meanwhile San Fran has 5 fukking picks today and gets Stevie for a measly 4th. Why does this keep happening to us?

mQqwfaW.png

Fukk that board, shyt works both way. THEY know that board ultimately doesn't mean shyt as a negation piece when you have players with high grade still left on the board. That board is like looking at white basketball players on paper. They'll have good numbers, put em around some nigggas and they gettin' oops caught on them in a half court set. (I don't know what tha fukk that means and I typed it.)
Gave up a lot to get him. Losing that 3rd is painful.

But I can't complain. We got a top 20 talent olineman. We got a top 20 talent dlineman. :win:

@E-Nice You wanted "character issue nikkas" back in January. You happy now? :mjpls:
Not yet :mjpls:

another great pick. dude looks like a 90's Cowboy. could be a starter day 1
In the press conference they said he's a day 1, 2nd and 3rd down pass rusher. Their goal is to mold him into a starter.

Just looking at how this cat doesn't get engaged in blocks, shed blocks and gets into the backfield :wow:

I'm bout to pull out the camera and vine him some sack celebration suggestions

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after relaxing and having a lil more to drink, i'm ok with the picks they made....but watching the rams and jags just stack solid pieces and building depth, is just reminding me of what I wish the boys would've done...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see Telvin Smith getting pass BAL at 35 :(

that would be 3 noles...my boy that roots for the ravens already hit me up thanking me and said they gonna be the Baltimore Seminoles if they draft 1 more lol....

I think the boys still got a shot at him in the 4th...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Man I don't care much about the draft outside of how many great/good players we get. If these dudes can play over time I'm with it. I know others care about this draft big time but as long as they getting "quality" players I'm all for it even though I wish they had more picks to get people I'd like a RB, WR, in addition to the obvious defensive needs. I just hope we are going to run it more and actually get a push unlike them short yard situations where we didn't get shyt.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Man I don't care much about the draft outside of how many great/good players we get. If these dudes can play over time I'm with it. I know others care about this draft big time but as long as they getting "quality" players I'm all for it even though I wish they had more picks to get people I'd like a RB, WR, in addition to the obvious defensive needs. I just hope we are going to run it more and actually get a push unlike them short yard situations where we didn't get shyt.
I think our running backs will be a strength of the offense. I don't know why but I'm counting on Demarco to stay healthy and Dunbar/Randle should be good complementary backs.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Fukk that board, shyt works both way. THEY know that board ultimately doesn't mean shyt as a negation piece when you have players with high grade still left on the board. That board is like looking at white basketball players on paper. They'll have good numbers, put em around some nigggas and they gettin' oops caught on them in a half court set. (I don't know what tha fukk that means and I typed it.)

:what:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I think our running backs will be a strength of the offense. I don't know why but I'm counting on Demarco to stay healthy and Dunbar/Randle should be good complementary backs.
I hope demarco stays healthy and they actually use Dunbar not so much randle unless he gotten better. Last year they don't really use Dunbar then when they do dude gets hurt