Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Apparently marinelli was real high in this kid to spend two picks on him to move up so I support it somewhat. I trust marinelli more than any other personnel in this organization . Matter of tact he's the only person I trust.....

its not about the player, its about the trade. CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE fukk STEPHEN JONES BRINGS TO THIS ORGANIZATION? He's a terrible negotiator. According to the trade chart we got screwed again. Meanwhile San Fran has 5 fukking picks today and gets Stevie for a measly 4th. Why does this keep happening to us?

mQqwfaW.png

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
With the way Seattle keeps trading down....maybe we can work something out with them ad move back in the 3rd....

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dislike the trade. Like the player. I laugh at people who say we could have stayed at 47 or got him in the third. He would have been gone before the draft go to 40.

Atlanta would have taken him probably but giving up a third is just a punch in the gut honestly

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not about the player, its about the trade. CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE fukk STEPHEN JONES BRINGS TO THIS ORGANIZATION? He's a terrible negotiator. According to the trade chart we got screwed again. Meanwhile San Fran has 5 fukking picks today and gets Stevie for a measly 4th. Why does this keep happening to us?

mQqwfaW.png

I don't give a fukk about that chart. U need to trust in the system. That pick was more marinelli then anything. Marinelli got the recipe. If he see someone who he think can impact our defense in positive way u have to just trust his judgement.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nigguh nobody thought they were contender at the start of the year or even the start of the postseason the year they won. They were not suppose to get pass us in dallas!!!

They wasn't in rebuilding mode. Most of the players was in their prime breh.