Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont even want to think about our offense with no Dez :whoa:
Yeah. I like Williams but he I'm always suspect about wr's that catch with their body instead of their hand. He can't make the adjustment to catch those off-passes that's sure to come from romo this season.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently marinelli was real high in this kid to spend two picks on him to move up so I support it somewhat. I trust marinelli more than any other personnel in this organization . Matter of tact he's the only person I trust.....

ok...if rob high on him, i feel better about this pick...rob knows his shyt when it comes to dline...

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. I like Williams but he I'm always suspect about wr's that catch with their body instead of their hand. He can't make the adjustment to catch those off-passes that's sure to come from romo this season.

i feel he gets alot of single coverage because of Dez but hes a clear cut number 2

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He better be a fukkin immediate impact player. Go ahead and announcer him the starter pre training camp jones boys. You famous for that shyt. There goes our dline aspirations. fukking idiots.
pardon this post. I'm coming around to this pick. Just the emotion that comes from the last fees years of this franchise.

Really I just didn't want to trade up but it is what it is.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok...if rob high on him, i feel better about this pick...rob knows his shyt when it comes to dline...

i just wish we had more picks man.. romo does not have many years left we gotta get at least an average defense around him

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Gave up a lot to get him. Losing that 3rd is painful.

But I can't complain. We got a top 20 talent olineman. We got a top 20 talent dlineman. :win:

@E-Nice You wanted "character issue nikkas" back in January. You happy now? :mjpls:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two good draft picks so far.

Y'all brehs think we're going to rebuild our defense in one draft year.:wtf:

Y'all do realize that the Cowboys are pretty much in rebuilding mode. Romo only have a couple of years and he's gone. Why you think Jerry been talking about drafting a QB in the next couple of drafts.

If you think the Cowboys are a contender next year.:mjlol:

it's not about contending next year...like you said: they in rebuild mode, and if that's the case, you need bodies....if you gonna give up picks to move up for a guy, he better be a hit....that's all i'm (and i think others) are saying...

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two good draft picks so far.

Y'all brehs think we're going to rebuild our defense in one draft year.:wtf:

Y'all do realize that the Cowboys are pretty much in rebuilding mode. Romo only have a couple of years and he's gone. Why you think Jerry been talking about drafting a QB in the next couple of drafts.

If you think the Cowboys are a contender next year.:mjlol:
Nobody thought the giants were contenders the two years they won the Super Bowl. First thing first we need to get to the playoffs and see what happened from there.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just wish we had more picks man.. romo does not have many years left we gotta get at least an average defense around him

i feel ya...but I've accepted a long time ago they aint gonna win shyt with romo at qb....at this point, and i know it might be wishing/dreaming, but i just need romo to captain the ship till the boys get the chance to draft famous jameis....