Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
yes...and for a guy that plays in the 3-4, which they don't run, smh...

i could live with them doing that if they get damn good talents...
Tremendous pass rusher tho. He'll cause problems for sure. I just hate giving up the 3rd. I wish he got to work with Ware for year but it is what it is.

He gonna cause havoc.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are u talking about? Jones already said Wilcox is the projected starter basically, and church on the other side for the contract he's getting.

o never mind then breh :bryan:

i feel alot better about this pick right now :bryan:

Then again with our injury history heath will probably see the field :skip:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lawrence is a goon. We need some of those on D. Our Defense has been too soft. This was a great pick. Atlanta would've def took him. If he didn't have character issues he would've been a top 20 pick in the first round.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tremendous pass rusher tho. He'll cause problems for sure. I just hate giving up the 3rd. I wish he got to work with Ware for year but it is what it is.

He gonna cause havoc.

i understand that, but they don't run the 3-4 no more...how good is he against the run?...if he's good against the run, i can live with it....and didn't they resign that piece of shyt spencer?...if so, if he can take time away from that piece of shyt which causes him to no longer be a cowboy, i'd love this pick then lol...

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to trade up to get Telvin Smith. Him and Lawrence will be gooning on defense.