Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
@kevm3 trying to talk some sense into you clowns lol.. Still building around Romo for a few years Ehh

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
@kevm3 trying to talk some sense into you clowns lol.. Still building around Romo for a few years Ehh
No he isnt. Yea we are re-arraginging all the chairs but we are making the wrong decisions while doing so. We have personel for a 3-4 and switch to a 4-3 zone scheme a year after we trade up (lost a 2nd round pick) for mo claiborne who is a press man corner. We also gave brandon carr 50m whos a man corner as well. We havent had a decent safety since roy williams And we just fixed the o line. Romo has never been the weak link of this team. The GM and the coach are and will continue to be.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Well both of y'all clowns acting like we can magically get rid of Romo and all that money we owe him. Y'all must think this Madden and you press a button and the cap penalties turn off. If this was before we signed him to that extension cool but now you gotta be kidding

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Romo has never been the weak link on your team?:dahell: All that other shyt is irrelevant when it's go time and the team needs a money play to win.. Romo is never gonna be that guy Breh
No he isnt. Yea we are re-arraginging all the chairs but we are making the wrong decisions while doing so. We have personel for a 3-4 and switch to a 4-3 zone scheme a year after we trade up (lost a 2nd round pick) for mo claiborne who is a press man corner. We also gave brandon carr 50m whos a man corner as well. We havent had a decent safety since roy williams And we just fixed the o line. Romo has never been the weak link of this team. The GM and the coach are and will continue to be.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I want to get rid of Romo just like y'all. But Manziel isn't close to the answer. :camby:

Drafting Eric Crouch Jr. :mjlol::laff:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
O-lineman was a good safe pick. Atleast we have the chance to be elite on one side of the ball in this pass happy league.

Who could we have picked to instantly improve our atrocious defense with the 16th pick? :what:

Manziel would add more attention and drama. fukk Romo Jr. :comeon:

Just wait for our second round pick... plenty of solid defensive players. :sas1:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we're paying him 50 guaranteed, and he's a good qb. his clutch factor is in question right now, but onjectively he's a good, productive QB. he's experienced and we have the personel to enter win-now mode. Drafting Manziel is an awful financial decision and it set the team back atleast a season. Its not worth it to draft a backup QB (yes backup, he aint starting over Romo. and we cant get rid of romo) when you can solidify another part of your team and make it grear. If Martin is as good as advertised our Oline could be elite. lets see..potentiall piece of elite o-line or Romo back up?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm over Manziel. Martin is a physical tackle with excellent technique and work ethic. I was worried about relying on Bernie and Free past this season, hopefully this means one of them is on the way out. Hopefully it's Free but I wish Martin was an inch taller and a couple inches more on the arm length to put him at RT. He's probably going to do best on the inside. He will help solve some of our 3rd and short issues.

Watch his Bama tape (#70) he dominated.

Hopefully we can all agree, if the team misses the playoffs AGAIN next year, you fire Garrett and use your 1st rd pick on a QB. I can let go of Manziel knowing the QBs that are coming out next year.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm over Manziel. Martin is a physical tackle with excellent technique and work ethic. I was worried about relying on Bernie and Free past this season, hopefully this means one of them is on the way out. Hopefully it's Free but I wish Martin was an inch taller and a couple inches more on the arm length to put him at RT. He's probably going to do best on the inside. He will help solve some of our 3rd and short issues.

Watch his Bama tape (#70) he dominated.

Hopefully we can all agree, if the team misses the playoffs AGAIN next year, you fire Garrett and use your 1st rd pick on a QB. I can let go of Manziel knowing the QBs that are coming out next year.

Boosie is free :blessed:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boosie is free :blessed:

I just notice he changed his avi.:heh:

boosie.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You want to put your faith on Bernerdeau? Or get another 38 year old guard? They needed at least one more.

When you have the worst defense in team history

and one of the worst in nfl history

the last thing you want to draft

is another offensive linemen

you draft offensive linemen under two circumstances

1. When you really need one...and right now...we don't...

2. When you don't know what the fukk you are doing and just say...let's just go with an offensive linemen...

You got Heath...the outright worst safety in football...one of the worst players in football period...

And you could have gotten Dix...who is just outstanding in coverage, reads, tackling...dude is just the quintessential safety...

I guess I should just be happy we didn't take Manziel...

But now watch Romo slip and fall in the shower or some shyt and miss half the year