• OP is a Democratic shill

Results are only viewable after voting.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Then why are you still posting in this thread? :bryan:

That smedium panther suit must be cutting off circulation to your brain, get you a larger size Fat Panther....cause you asking dumb questions.

YOU are the one @/mentioning ME! :damn:

I have the receipts Fat Panther, it's a few posts up :mjlol:

Why do you keep @/mentioning me?

Am I suppose to respond or nah? :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Brehs obviously went to the @DEAD7 and @Perfectson school of debating with a major in goalpost realignment .

Still waiting on him to explain the logistics of his climate change conspiracy theories
Perhaps one of the dumbest poster on this site.
I don't think he's a troll at all. :ehh:

Just extremely unintelligent and a personification of the Dunning-Krueger effect. :yeshrug:
:mjlol: @ referencing an article from a completely different agency while the agency in question literally prints Corsi's article...so Fox News knows IW's own staff better than it does?

If it wasn't so stupid it would be entertaining.
Apparently you still don't see the contradiction here. :dead:
Just put him on ignore. :yeshrug:
I usually just :skip: over his posts.
Corsi wrote the retraction for InfoWars two days ago, so the FOX article calling Corsi an ex-employee in November 2018 is a moot point. :bpfacepalm:
Im :mjlol::hhh::scust::gucci::skip: all at once reading this. Dudes not a troll, thats just a massively stupid person. I wonder about how some of these posters function in the real world
So now InfoWars is a "nuanced" view instead of an extreme one...that makes no real sense.

You're also showing your bias as you have admitted more than once of being an avid reader and viewer of their content for years.

He has never lived in reality, so need to deny it.

Hey Fat Panther and Gang.

Didn't I say this was a weird situation of Infowars allowing Jerome Corsi to retract, since Alex Jones had been throwing shade and they were no longer working together?

Did I not say that multiple times in this thread???

Conspiracists Clash as Jerome Corsi Sues Infowars’ Alex Jones

• Conspiracists Clash as Jerome Corsi Sues Infowars’ Alex Jones
    Will Sommer
    03.07.19 11:08 PM EST
    190307-sommer-jerome-corsi-suing-hero_ely0af

Photo Illustration by Elizabeth Brockway/The Daily Beast/Getty

Jerome Corsi sued Infowars founder Alex Jones on Thursday, heating up the feud between two of the nation’s top conspiracy theorists.

Corsi and his lawyer, conservative activist Larry Klayman, are both named as plaintiffs in the case against Jones, Infowars, Jones’ father David Jones, and Infowars host Owen Shroyer. The complaint alleges the defendants defamed Corsi and Klayman by questioning their mental fitness, with Jones saying that Corsi has dementia and has become “extremely mentally degraded.”

Last edited:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Y'all clowns been exposed heavy out here, but keep dapping each other up, though :mjlol:

You actually think this removes the L in the OP? :dead:

giphy.gif

The whole point of the thread that YOU made was to imply I was denying reality, because I had a nuanced view on Jerome Corsi being allowed to post a retraction article on the Infowars site.

I said repeatedly, even if Jerome Corsi was allowed to post his retraction, doesn't mean Infowars or all it's contributors retracted their feelings on the Seth Rich case, because there are plenty of articles still up on Infowars website about it.

I also stated that A. Jones had been verbally denigrating Jerome Corsi for months, and so it was very odd to me that Corsi was allowed to do a retraction, but maybe A. Jones is tired of being sued, so allowing Corsi to retract gave him a cushion to say, Infowars never said specifically what Corsi retracted..

Ironically, within 24 hours of the retraction article and this thread itself, Jerome Corsi is now suing Infowars, even though he was just allowed to retract on the platform.

I said in this thread it was a weird relationship and I was proven 100% right.

You. Lost. Again. :dead:

Now who exactly is the troll denying reality?

Definitely not me.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda