• OP is a Democratic shill

Results are only viewable after voting.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Especially when one uses InfoWars to validate their point when trying to discredit it at the same time
:wow:

“But It was on Infowars.com!!!” :damn:

:bppatrice:

They're posting it doesn't mean he is being paid by InfoWars. Listen. I actually listen to the show on the daily.

You talking to me or @newworldafro? :russ::bpumad:

Now y'all ethering each other :mjlolhairfade:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:what:..........what kind of motherfuxxer listens to alex jones daily...?

Really only 4 - 5 days a week, but I also listen to Jimmy Dore, Mike Rivero, Boyce Watkins, SGT Report, Tariq Nasheed multiple times throughout the week. My opinions on issues are sometimes quite nuanced because I'm hearing various perspectives.

On other issues, I'm steadfast, firm, unwavering, and resolute.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
the mentally ill like @newworldafro

Please get help breh. I am not joking either.

Your telling me to seek help, but I'm not the one that has believed for 2 years that Russian stole our elections.

I'm not the one falling for this fairy tale.

It has nothing to do with political or ideological affiliation, because once again Liberal Progressive Jimmy Dore and his interviewee breakdown the source of this fairy tale ... already have it time stamped @5:00 - 9:30...

Off topic that's a cute Lebanese broad.

Last edited:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Really only 4 - 5 days a week, but I also listen to Jimmy Dore, Mike Rivero, Boyce Watkins, SGT Report, Tariq Nasheed multiple times throughout the week. My opinions on issues are sometimes quite nuanced because I'm hearing various perspectives.

On other issues, I'm steadfast, firm, unwavering, and resolute.
No they aren't you dithering dummy.

You're listening to media personalities you like, you're not fukking gaining any intrinsic knowledge about anything. You're listening to the funny talking head man tell you what their opinion on the news is on any given day and your listening ranges from batshyt retarded to grifters.

:russ: Stop conflating media with political action and ideology with deepening your understanding of the world.

I listen to podcasts and shyt too, but I do it because it's entertainment. Sure, it's entertainment with a bent and the good ones are honest about that because everything has a bent, but that doesn't make it anything but what it is.

It's like saying you listen to Tucker Carlson to get a more nuanced view of the Gaza situation.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
No they aren't you dithering dummy.

You're listening to media personalities you like, you're not fukking gaining any intrinsic knowledge about anything. You're listening to the funny talking head man tell you what their opinion on the news is on any given day and your listening ranges from batshyt retarded to grifters.

:russ: Stop conflating media with political action and ideology with deepening your understanding of the world.

I listen to podcasts and shyt too, but I do it because it's entertainment. Sure, it's entertainment with a bent and the good ones are honest about that because everything has a bent, but that doesn't make it anything but what it is.

It's like saying you listen to Tucker Carlson to get a more nuanced view of the Gaza situation.

6_MJ_Laughing.jpg

So what you are saying is I can't obtain knowledge and/or perspectives from pundits and their guests, to help inform and develop my own opinions?

You might be listening for entertainment solely. I'm listening for 1) news and 2) POVs on the news, and if there is comedy, humor, satire, and sarcasm then great, I'll take it too.

I'm just gone let you think about what you just typed.....