• Not by a longshot

• OP is a Democratic shill

Results are only viewable after voting.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
That is your personal interpretation that is not at all what his lawyer was speaking to.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-artist/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c0f1a7dfb668

So in the Summer of 2018, 50+ websites and firms censored and deplatformed a performance artist? :dwillhuh: If he's a performance artist then why are we even talking about him in HL? Damn, just put him in the category of a jazz musician, juggler, comedian, an actor, and/or a magician.

So a performance artist helped to elect a POTUS? :ohhh:

There are millions of performance artists on YouTube, why is this particular one so scary???

It's just entertainment right? :patrice:

Performance artist :hula: Newscaster

Or maybe he combines, you know elements like satire and sarcasm, to be this hybrid type newscaster. Maybe because he owns his company, produces/presents his own show, and he doesn't have to read off a teleprompter, he can literally present current events, perspectives and interview people any way he wants? :whoo:

See yall are comparing the likes of Sean Hannity or Rachel Maddow or Anderson Cooper to A. Jones....they are similar, but the BIG difference is he owns the company that he represents....it's a different type of punditry.

Again, I've heard an actual radio broadcast where he brings this up, and says the lawyer was referring to him using satire and skits.

Someone want to find the exact courtroom transcript, we can settle this once and for all...cause clearly somebody is lying or exaggerating.

Last edited:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Your accusation of deflection is projection, don't ask me how :dead:

I can't be projecting cause I've engaged every poster up here, or some one has presented some additional info and I was still able to answer a question. Besides the source of this thread is based on a thread regarding Russian Collusion, that you plucked a basic debate from, to attempt to discredit. I'm just going back to the source material.

I've answered everything and now I'm just enjoying folks deflect from the fact that Russian Collusion Delusion is a ploy to censor the internet, and Robert Mueller has nothing to present that will implicate Trump. :umad:

I can repeat the above ^^^^^ all day and not one poster will or can rebut/refute me, because it's been proven in this thread :sas1:.

I'm denying reality, because some of yall want to believe in fairy tales?..ain't that some shiit. Don't be upset with me cause yall hopped on Napoleon's 120,000 posts bandwagon thread :laff:. A thread that I can't even post in anymore, they blocked me from that thread like Mutombo in his prime :dead:. All I and many other critically objective thinking posters have tried to do is show yall how yall are being played by the MSM.

The fun part about it is I'm not even a Trumpstan, but a Truthstan.

OP made this thread, but all you did was provide a platform to showcase the truth.:mjlol:...thanks.

Last edited:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
ukWdtP2.gif

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So in the Summer of 2018, 50+ websites and forms censored and deplatformed a performance artist? :dwillhuh: If he's a performance artist then why are we even talking about him in HL? Damn, just put him in the category of a jazz musician, juggler, comedian, an actor, and/or a magician.

So a performance artist helped to elect a POTUS? :ohhh:

There are millions of performance artists on YouTube, why is this particular one so scary???

It's just entertainment right? :patrice:

Performance artist :hula: Newscaster

Or maybe he combines, you know elements like satire and sarcasm, to be this hybrid type newscaster. Maybe because he owns his company, produces/presents his own show, and he doesn't have to read off a teleprompter, he can literally present current events, perspectives and interview people any way he wants? :whooo:

See yall are comparing the likes of Sean Hannity or Rachel Maddow or Anderson Cooper to A. Jones....they are similar, but the BIG difference is he owns the company that he represents....it's a different type of punditry.

Again, I've heard an actual radio broadcast where he brings this up, and says the lawyer was referring to him using satire and skits.

Someone want to find the exact courtroom transcript, we can settle this once and for all...cause clearly somebody is lying or exaggerating.
No thanks, I had lunch, I'll pass on the word salad.

No second or third hand examples you can come up with that can combat the man's own legal defense of pretending to be someone who he is not when he isn't being broadcast.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
No thanks, I had lunch, I'll pass on the word salad.

No second or third hand examples you can come up with that can combat the man's own legal defense of pretending to be someone who he is not when he isn't being broadcast.

Find the transcript and this sticking point can be settled. :sas1:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Do you not understand that you're changing the subject? :mindblown:

I answered the questions and comments. :dahell:

The OP is about a situation related to the 2016 election, which YOU brought up from this thread right here..[Official] “Alternative” Perspective & News on Trump/Russia Scandal

I'm tapping into the source material for this thread. :manny:

YOU felt compelled to take a simple debate in that thread and try to discredit me here, so don't get upset if I flip the thread back to it's source material. :sas1:

it pained me to do it, but i had to vote 'not by a longshot'.... there's a real piece of cac on this board that is much, much worse than him... but @newworldafro is definitely top 10....

nah hes has to be top 5

Notice how no one has refuted anything I said about Trump Collusion Delusion....because it can't be done.

I'm not the troll. I'm not even Top 1,000 for trolling.

Some of yall like living in a Fairy Tale World, mind state, even when presented with the facts.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice how no one has refuted anything I said about Trump Collusion Delusion....because it can't be done.
im glad the dems are abandoning it, it's a dogshyt strategy and it always has been. no one gives a fukk about trump and russia

this tax return probe needs to be pushed hard and embarrass the fukk out of trump