New York Squatter Gets The Homeowner Arrested For Changing Locks 😭😭😭😭

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
what the fukk is this system? i'd like to hear an example of it actually working in the real world

Read The Mystery of Capital by Hernando de Soto, about transferring slumhome property rights to the poor and thus enabling them to build capital in a way that was never possible before. He explicitly details how it worked in Peru and the model has been emulated in other places. The entire point of the book is that capitalism fails to work to the advantage of any population that doesn't actually own shyt, most specifically the place they live.

Or read the Old Testament, which explicitly details a system of homeownership in Israel where every family at least has a place of their own to live. And repeatedly describes how the economics fell apart and wealth gap skyrocketed whenever Israel deviated from that model.

Who am I kidding though, you won't read either, you haven't read an informative book in decades. Your entire M.O. here is staying uninformed and then posting snark.

maybe you're pointing to the resounding success of public housing in america, or cuba :mjlol:

Public housing isn't ownership, dumbass. As usual, you've stepped into another conversation having no fukking clue what you're talking about.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Story about a squatter in Gwinnett county, Georgia

So fukked up. Tucker is a pretty nice part of Dekalb, too.

I saw on Craigslist today ads for home in areas around north Atlanta, listed for prices that couldn't possibly be right. Folks likely running the same kind of scams on homes they don't even own.

I didn't realize some folks were still doing the "sovereign" thing. I'm happy this man was able to get into his house and get these folks out of there.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what the fukk is this system? i'd like to hear an example of it actually working in the real world
Read The Mystery of Capital by Hernando de Soto

Or read the Old Testament
i asked you to provide me an example of a real world-example of the housing system you want to exist, and your response was to tell me to read fictitious novels

i'm giving you an F on that one, Professor

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
i asked you to provide me an example of a real world-example of the housing system you want to exist, and your response was to tell me to read fictitious novels

i'm giving you an F on that one, Professor

The Mystery of Capital is a nonfiction book written by the former economic advisor to the president of Peru, about the ownership-based housing system for the poor they successfully implemented during his tenure which was then used successfully in several other locations.

You are the most aggressively ignorant person I've ever interacted with. Other people fall into ignorance by accident, you actively pursue it at every turn.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is the exact attitude which is pushed to ensure that the racial wealth gap will never, ever go away. I think everyone deserves a birthright to a place to live. You think only the children of the rich are owed that.

We live in a country where White people used slavery, segregation, and a host of other bullshyt to accumulate virtually all of the assets. And now that 90% of the nation's assets are controlled by White people, they don't even have to use direct racism to ensure White control anymore. They can just create laws that make it easy for property owners to profit solely by owning land, while those without property are fukked over by high costs and find it impossible to build for their families because all their extra income goes to providing a profit for wealthy landowners. They can just create laws that ensure "their heirs have a birthright to their estate", so that people who did literally nothing to accumulate that capital get to be born on 3rd base, and carry on the legacy of fukking over the people who actually work hard but can't build because they didn't get the same birthright.

Of course, there are always exceptions, and both wealthy capitalists and bootlickers love pointing to those exceptions to try to deny that the system works the way it does. But exceptions don't disprove reality. The fact is, we now live in a system where the rich can profit solely by owning capital, and the poor lose money solely because they lack capital, and thus the rich get richer while the poor get poorer and the racial wealth gap grows. You wish to perpetuate that system and I wish to correct it.

15 years ago I'd have thought this dude was some verbose keyboard crusader fighting the good fight. Typed all that to defend letting a motherfukker break into my house, throw his feet up on the couch and tell me he's staying

"You wish to perpetuate that system and I wish to correct it" :russ:bruh a whole anime villian

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF is going on here :why:

we cant even agree that people stealing someone's home is wrong? :why:
this is the exact kind of bullshyt that people are talking about, when they say the Democratic party has moved left on them

i despise the Republican party. but when it comes to common sense issues, like;

-a squatter cannot steal someone's house
-illegal immigration has become embarrassing
-a man who has a penis is not a woman

why do the Democrats have to force me to side with the right on this shyt? :snoop:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Mystery of Capital is a nonfiction book written by the former economic advisor to the president of Peru, about the ownership-based housing system for the poor they successfully implemented during his tenure which was then used successfully in several other locations.

You are the most aggressively ignorant person I've ever interacted with. Other people fall into ignorance by accident, you actively pursue it at every turn.
so we should just give poor people the deeds to exactly what properties in america? expound on this bullshyt, you faux intellectual. name the properties, and how doing this solves your issue with "greedy landlords"

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Typed all that to defend letting a motherfukker break into my house, throw his feet up on the couch and tell me he's staying

I never defended that, liar.

Notice how not a single person has been able to pose counterarguments to what I've actually said, your only move is to straight-up lie.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
so we should just give poor people the deeds to exactly what properties in america? expound on this bullshyt, you faux intellectual. name the properties

You'd have to read the book to understand how to implement it, and you won't, so this is a waste of time. And because we have a different legal system and history and economic situation, it wouldn't be a one-to-one correlation, you'd have to try new things in a new context.

But the most sensible process I can envision would be to allow them to put a certain ratio of their rent towards equity in the place they live, so that the renter and the owner create shared equity, with either partner being able to buy the other out if they desire full equity or just sell their share to a third party if they no longer want to live/invest in the property. I haven't thought about this nearly as long as actual policy makers would have to. But in that system, the renter and the property owner now would both have a stake in the value of the home, and both would be able to build wealth off of it, and both would have something to work with going forward even if they eventually left the house.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
i despise the Republican party. but when it comes to common sense issues, like;

-a squatter cannot steal someone's house
-illegal immigration has become embarrassing
-a man who has a penis is not a woman

why do the Democrats have to force me to side with the right on this shyt? :snoop:

You use those issues which will literally never impact your life at all to deflect from the fact that you are an economic right-winger who has consistently argued against better funding and services for all the largest issues that impact the poor (education, housing, health care, UBI, etc). You CONSTANTLY mention trannies in every thread because you know that sells better than "fukk poor people" or "I know nothing about race issues and don't care."

You've made perfectly clear in the past that you don't give two shyts about poor people or about the racial wealth gap and have zero interest in doing anything that would change the status quo. You're happy to be a well-off White guy in a country where most people are worse off than you, and you don't want to see that change.

Last edited: