New York Squatter Gets The Homeowner Arrested For Changing Locks 😭😭😭😭

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You use those issues which will literally never impact your life at all to deflect from the fact that you are an economic right-winger who has consistently argued against better funding and services for all the largest issues that impact the poor. You CONSTANTLY mention trannies in every thread because you know that sells better than "fukk poor people" or "I know nothing about race issues and don't care."

You've made perfectly clear in the past that you don't give two shyts about poor people or about the racial wealth gap and have zero interest in doing anything that would change the status quo. You're happy to be a well-off White guy in a country where most people are worse off than you, and you don't want to see that change.
Read The Mystery of Capital by Hernando de Soto, about transferring slumhome property rights to the poor and thus enabling them to build capital in a way that was never possible before. He explicitly details how it worked in Peru and the model has been emulated in other places. The entire point of the book is that capitalism fails to work to the advantage of any population that doesn't actually own shyt, most specifically the place they live.

Or read the Old Testament, which explicitly details a system of homeownership in Israel where every family at least has a place of their own to live. And repeatedly describes how the economics fell apart and wealth gap skyrocketed whenever Israel deviated from that model.

Who am I kidding though, you won't read either, you haven't read an informative book in decades. Your entire M.O. here is staying uninformed and then posting snark.

Public housing isn't ownership, dumbass. As usual, you've stepped into another conversation having no fukking clue what you're talking about.

You don't believe in rental property as a business?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You don't believe in rental property as a business?

I don't believe a person's primary residence should be someone else's profit-making business unless both the landowner and the renter share in the built equity. Sort of like the Islamic loan system that was developed as an alternative to abusive loans at interest - rather than the wealthy partner monopolizing the profit, both parties share in what is built, and also both parties reap the benefits if the house is well-taken care of and increases in value.

Hell, wouldn't that eliminate a lot of the problems that landowners have with renters who don't care long-term about their home?

I would in fact be happy with that sort of shared-stake system for all renting and all loans. But it is most obviously a basic human rights issue when it comes to a person's primary residence, because every person has to have a place to live and doesn't get the choice to just opt out.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe a person's primary residence should be someone else's profit-making business unless both the landowner and the renter share in the built equity. Sort of like the Islamic loan system that was developed as an alternative to abusive loans at interest - rather than the wealthy partner monopolizing the profit, both parties share in what is built, and also both parties reap the benefits if the house is well-taken care of and increases in value.

Hell, wouldn't that eliminate a lot of the problems that landowners have with renters who don't care long-term about their home?

I would in fact be happy with that sort of shared-stake system for all renting and all loans. But it is most obviously a basic human rights issue when it comes to a person's primary residence, because every person has to have a place to live and doesn't get the choice to just opt out.

Sounds familiar. Should buying rental property be illegal?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I wouldn't see an issue with it so long as everyone at least has equity in their own primary residence. But I do think it would be a better system if all rental agreements were based on a shared-equity contract.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are the most aggressively ignorant person I've ever interacted with. Other people fall into ignorance by accident, you actively pursue it at every turn.
you're in here lashing out at people, on an individual level, for the crime of getting off their ass and investing in rental property. then you said that the way to solve the housing problem in america is to read the bible

just horrendous posting. you should be ashamed of yourself :mjlol:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
NO shyt SHERLOCK!

I've been arguing this entire time that HOME OWNERSHIP IS ESSENTIAL FOR EVERYONE.

You, however, are happy to fight for a system that ensures tens of millions of people will never have home ownership because they're too busy enriching people who are already wealthy, like you.

I believe a system where the poor work hard to enrich the non-working wealthy is unethical. I believe that no man should be able to get rich solely by keeping another man poor.

Getting wealthy by building a product and selling it, that's great. Getting wealthy by building a house and selling it, that's great. Getting wealthy by providing a valuable service of daily work and charging for your labor, that's great.

Getting wealthy merely because you have access to a ton of money and can charge interest to poor people who desperately need access and have no money? That's unethical as hell, and used to be banned by every major religion and condemned by several other philosophies too before the capitalists took over. Getting wealthy merely because you have access to a ton of property and can charge rents above-and-beyond your costs to poorer people who can't even afford to own one property? That's the same damn thing, and is directly condemned in the Bible in multiple places.

It's unethical to enrich yourself not by labor, but by mere access to capital that others do not have access to.
Yeah it's probably an unpopular opinion I have but I do not agree with people being able to hoard properties for the sole interest of capitalizing off people needing a place to live. :manny:

The minute buying homes became more of an investment opportunity rather than genuinely trying to find a place to live, it fukked up the market entirely because it prices people out of a human need. It's why I personally could never be a landlord.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Should not be illegal but there needs to be heavy regulations on it, primarily in the residential home market.

Corporations should not ever be allowed to get these homes. Individuals should have a limit on how many they are able to own at one time and they should have to be a permanent resident of one.

Commercial real estate I have no problem with.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
you're in here lashing out at people, on an individual level, for the crime of getting off their ass and investing in rental property. then you said that the way to solve the housing problem in america is to read the bible

just horrendous posting. you should be ashamed of yourself :mjlol:

Everyone can see your previous comments and see that you've already been caught lying and are now deflecting and lying by omission again.

Why did you just now ignore my actual response in order to cherry-pick a line from back in the middle of the conversation and divert to a completely different conversation? You ignored the ENTIRE train of our interaction once you realized you'd lost another argument cause you didn't know what you were talking about.

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as the OP is concerned, that's insane. And those laws need to be changed, immediately.

If I decide to go on a 3 month vacation, come back, and now some people broke into my house, used up my things, and claim they have a right to live there -- rent-free, I should have the right to put a bullet in them. Leg or arm.
Facts, how that's not considered a home invasion is beyond me.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
It's called group economics my Brother.

I rent to Black people for fair rates.

I take care of my properties and I'm responsible and ethical.

I'm hard working and I work on being financially literate and productive.

I teach others how to do it as well.

Why do assume all landlords gouge people and are crooks?

It's a transactional relationship. I provide a service/product that we both agree on.

If you don't like it...you have no liability and can move on with no strings attached.

That's a luxury in some cases.

If you really want to talk about the issue is the fact that we sell Big Mama's house after she dies where every body could live in multiple generations under one roof.

Those traditions are gone.

Everybody wants to rent and splurge and live for today and complain that they never have shyt and can't give anyone shyt.
That verbose clown that you're responding to is basically saying that you should have no ambition if you're black. That's the worst type of negro right there. The time he's taking to writing these dissertations, pocket watching, and pontificating online could be better spent trying to figure out how to get his finances up.

Last edited: