DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Daps
Reppin
VOID
Hipsters are the death of culture.

This. You're going to get my "i hate hipsters" thread in here sooner than later since it's my day off.

BTW, this thread is sensationalized bullshyt and pics in the OP aren't even of the actual places. OP took a screenshot from "Girls" and the other pictures are from Williamsburg, BK.

Still doesn't mean this city hasn't become pussified since they came over...

Daps
If nikkas think there isn't a large black population in Brooklyn you're mistaken. Even in Harlem. Go north of 125 it's very strongly black.

The problem is that some neighborhoods historically known as black are getting a strong cac push: like clinton hill, fort greene pockets of bedstuy. Those are gone to cacs. But brooklyn is massive once you pass a certain border like go east of Marcy and south of Eastern Parkway. It's black.

It's just that cacs have this mentality that the rest of Beooklyn doesn't exist past the brownstone belt and williamsburg/bushwick. There's massive swaths of Brooklyn that hold millions of blacks that white people don't acknowledge.

New York City has the highest population of blacks in the entire country. Topping the #2 by more than double.

If you think there's no black presence in New York, the problem is you have cac friends and cac interests so you find yourself in these gentrified pockets that hold nothing but cacs
@*L*E*G*A*C*Y* :mjpls:you live in Bushwick the hipster holy land

Last edited: