New York City Has The Worst Combination of Black Women On Earth

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I know you're from NY too fam. You from Brooklyn?

Use to be from the north BX where Jamaicans live at. There is plenty of truth in this shyt in this thread. Very few Native NY women I consider wife material since materialism, fame, and such taint them.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Use to be from the north BX where Jamaicans live at. There is plenty of truth in this shyt in this thread. Very few Native NY women I consider wife material since materialism, fame, and such taint them.

They'll always be some on that nonsense but I can tell you I had those kinds of experiences when I was younger. I don't see that as much I believe because of the circles I'm around now

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn

I guess everyone's experiences are different but growing up in BK and pretty much touching every borough including the areas surrounding the city (Westchester, JC, Long Island) there were a lot of quality NY native women that would give most beauty queens a run for their money. Granted, some were from the hood but most weren't. Son, or nahmean definitely was not part of their vernacular either.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I guess everyone's experiences are different but growing up in BK and pretty much touching every borough including the areas surrounding the city (Westchester, JC, Long Island) there were a lot of quality NY native women that would give most beauty queens a run for their money. Granted, some were from the hood but most weren't. Son, or nahmean definitely was not part of their vernacular either.

The burbs are not that much better.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
The burbs are not that much better.

Im curious. Are you in your 20s or 30s? Im in my mid 30s so it could be different for me than you but I know for sure when I was coming up, Westchester, Port Jefferson, Westbury, and New Rochelle all had gorgeous women living there.

In the boroughs, Fort Greene, Forest Hills, Park Slope as well as Harlem all had some of the best women I have ever laid eyes on and thats just to name a few.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Im curious. Are you in your 20s or 30s? Im in my mid 30s so it could be different for me than you but I know for sure when I was coming up, Westchester, Port Jefferson, Westbury, and New Rochelle all had gorgeous women living there.

In the boroughs, Fort Greene, Forest Hills, Park Slope as well as Harlem all had some of the best women I have ever laid eyes on and thats just to name a few.

:wtf:

Me, I may have different taste than you. I love me non stuck up, non gassed up, non ratchet women thst are low key. I hate me them materialistic broads that are extroverted. Maybe that's why I been with women from elsewhere, but if you can remain in the 5 boroughs and game through them, more power for you.

Me, I just don't play games or do nonsense, so that's why black women from down south and out west and even overseas I do much better. That's just me, not to knock on you.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
DC

Not a major city but visit Memphis. Can't get any worse than that place

In 8 years the only time i saw a group of attractive women was at the movie theater the Saturday "Think Like A Man" premiered. I dont know where them chicks were all them other days but they damn sure showed up that Saturday. Seeing an attractive woman without a gold tooth in Memphis is an anomaly.

Why them NY women got those husky ass Rah Digga / Heather B voices?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
In 8 years the only time i saw a group of attractive women was at the movie theater the Saturday "Think Like A Man" premiered. I dont know where them chicks were all them other days but they damn sure showed up that Saturday. Seeing an attractive woman without a gold tooth in Memphis is an anomaly.

Why them NY women got those husky ass Rah Digga / Heather B voices?

Most women don't adjust well in fast paced rough environments. Their feminine nature, at least.