New York City Has The Worst Combination of Black Women On Earth

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You went to NYU? What year/school?

That place was the WOAT in terms of meeting black women. Unless I was taking AAVE or Kiswahili (shyt I legit took to be around black people) I was consistently the only black woman/person in the room. Stressful time:mjcry:

I was CAS 2012 but finished late.

Outside of "Gentlemen of Quality" events, I had to meet Black people off campus

We got a few others on here @Biggavel

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they really dont

I'm in 3 boroughs every day and I rarely see BW/WM couples. Sure they're around but nikkas tend to over look the 100+ black couples and focus on the 1 or 2 BW/WM couples they see

the BK natural hipster bedwench stereotype is kinda true but theyre arent that many women like that. majority of those women date black men because there are a lot of black men that share the same interests with them. imo, there are more hipster black males in NYC than hipster black females

breh we all know BW marry and get in relationships with Black men the most. did you see any of us say contrary? the main topic at hand is the wenching....and NYC is one of the places that has the most wenching.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dallas has the WOAT black women for a southern city I know that much

BxBuyNy.png

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
they really dont

I'm in 3 boroughs every day and I rarely see BW/WM couples. Sure they're around but nikkas tend to over look the 100+ black couples and focus on the 1 or 2 BW/WM couples they see

the BK natural hipster bedwench stereotype is kinda true but theyre arent that many women like that. majority of those women date black men because there are a lot of black men that share the same interests with them. imo, there are more hipster black males in NYC than hipster black females

Very true. Then you go to the south & see these skinny, jean shorts wearing, flip flops with socks, twists/dread head bruhs with fat white girls. I swear when I was visiting family in NC & Florida it was crazy. My family told me it's the norm down there.

Daps
Reppin
X
I was CAS 2012 but finished late.

Outside of "Gentlemen of Quality" events, I had to meet Black people off campus

We got a few others on here @Biggavel
I think I recall a guy who was was in GoQ, kinda short with hazel eyes. I graduated a few years before you but also late after transferring from Tisch to Steinhardt, then changing my major 3 more times:mjlol: I remember one time being at Avery Fisher in Bobst and this :noah:girl with this huge Kelis style fro was :lupe: at me and laughing at what I was saying to this Moroccan chick from class. After the Moroccan girl left me alone, I went downstairs to say hello to the other girl. Got outside and she was rubbing elbows with some skinny Gallatin cac.
Naslost.gif

I don't think I ran into anyone that fine at that school again:wow:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah, not wanting hyper masculine, loud, obnoxious, materialistic women is some real sell out sh1t.

:troll:

So @Elle Driver & @CinnaSlim fit that description too? They're both from the NY/NJ so I guess they fit your descriptive generalization of Black women here in NY:camby:Even if you're trolling that's cac shyt.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I think I recall a guy who was was in GoQ, kinda short with hazel eyes. I graduated a few years before you but also late after transferring from Tisch to Steinhardt, then changing my major 3 more times:mjlol: I remember one time being at Avery Fisher in Bobst and this :noah:girl with this huge Kelis style fro was :lupe: at me and laughing at what I was saying to this Moroccan chick from class. After the Moroccan girl left me alone, I went downstairs to say hello to the other girl. Got outside and she was rubbing elbows with some skinny Gallatin cac.
Naslost.gif

I don't think I ran into anyone that fine at that school again:wow:
Ouch......

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
Go to LA and say this. Bedwench capital of America.

The black population in L.A. is less than 10% and there's way more Hispanics, Whites, and Asians here. So black men and black women in L.A. (All of California actually) will be exposed those others groups more than their own hence they will date out more.

Black people tend to date non-black people more often in cities and states with a small black population.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
this should be broken down by race. i doubt whites approve at the same rate as blacks.
This is undoubtedly a near accurate assessment and in my experience it's true.
That post wasn't an endorsement of interracial relationships (though I do endorse them considering I've technically been in two and don't care about the activities of consenting adults).
It's pointing out how absurd the labeling of c00ning for people who participate in or support them because you're essentially hating on the vast majority of the black population and with the increase in mixed babies being born and continued integration across the board it's literally impossible to reverse.
Like completely and totally impossible.
And if you don't get in one, then one of your children will, or their children's children, etc etc.
Fighting against the inevitable.
fukk I know a racist in an interracial relationships.
And this isn't me saying to promote or participate in interracial relationships, just that it's probably not a good idea to keep pushing the constant tlr negativity
And not to fukk white women but talk about how you'll settle down with a black woman though if you're against interracial relationships because you're just blurring the lines more and hurting your cause.
And the you're is referring directly to you but to thecoli as a whole.
But thecoli can't accept reality.