New York City Has The Worst Combination of Black Women On Earth

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
@BrothaZay

I might have to smash these two especially the one on the right.

10574299_663727983722899_5658360107068239429_n.jpg

I got a weakness for hood chicks like this.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Are you african? if so, I know why you don't like DC.
AA and African women prefer AA men over African men. It's gotta hurt, breh....if you're african.
Nah I'm AA. It wasn'twhat you said. The women from DC were mad cool. It was the transplants that fukked up the experience for me. They were on some black Hollywood shyt. But I ate good and enjoyed myself there. Just small observations

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
No why would I?

I love Black women

:martin:
:mindblown:

So how could you possibly make this assessment
On a psuedo statistical "per capita" level
When new york has the biggest black female population in america
Not to mention your chances of meeting an authentic NWA of American distinction female is a lil sus in nyc. I gotta admit
Almost all the bedwenches in and out of nyc are non NWA of american distinction women.
Trust me, im actually from there :martin:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I can't say shyt because my girl's white...I'm an american breh and only had relationships with black women until the month before my 30th b-day.
Black girls here remind me of Montgomery County, Maryland chicks...super suburban, catty...and somehow "wannabe ghetto" when it's convenient. Black girls with white men give me dirty looks...You're walking with a cacman....that doesn't bother me. Why are they like that here?
:rudy: toronto is the most liberal and it's not a surprise to see a bm/ww in toronto. But somehow bw are giving you crazy looks over one of the most common ir relationships next to wm/aw? Sounds like it is in your head.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
You're applying warped logic & generalizing not only these females but mine & others female family members in NY. So if that's caping then call me superman bruh
Did you even read the very FIRST words I typed in this thread?

:russ:

I'm going to wildly generalize and irresponsibly stereotype the whole city based on my personal experiences..

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Did you even read the very FIRST words I typed in this thread?

:russ:

I'm going to wildly generalize and irresponsibly stereotype the whole city based on my personal experiences..

I did read it bruh. Don't mean what you said is right or accurate. Or you won't get some opposing views like me