New York City Has The Worst Combination of Black Women On Earth

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Also do the people who always talk about how disgusted they are when they see interracial couples get tired of using disgusting slurs from slavery against black men and women because they don't fit your absurd standards in 2015 or get tired of looking at a snapshot of their life and judging everything about them based on that?
Or ever realize how hopeless your fight is and go into a deep depression about all the c00ns you're surrounded with and how black people are terrible in this way and that way while still claiming to love them+
Or think that maybe because you're zeroing in on this smaller portion of the population with pre determined disgust you're looking at the way they act together (black women and white men) and adding negative shyt to it that isn't there to make yourself feel better or hate them more:
"Ohmygod this black women laughed at a white guys joke in a store this is fukking disgusting why are they even talking to them ohmygod they also laugh with black women but because I don't like cross race interactions on any level I'm going to call this c00ning and not basic human behavior".

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
This is undoubtedly a near accurate assessment and in my experience it's true.
That post wasn't an endorsement of interracial relationships (though I do endorse them considering I've technically been in two and don't care about the activities of consenting adults).
It's pointing out how absurd the labeling of c00ning for people who participate in or support them because you're essentially hating on the vast majority of the black population and with the increase in mixed babies being born and continued integration across the board it's literally impossible to reverse.
Like completely and totally impossible.
And if you don't get in one, then one of your children will, or their children's children, etc etc.
Fighting against the inevitable.
fukk I know a racist in an interracial relationships.
And this isn't me saying to promote or participate in interracial relationships, just that it's probably not a good idea to keep pushing the constant tlr negativity
And not to fukk white women but talk about how you'll settle down with a black woman though if you're against interracial relationships because you're just blurring the lines more and hurting your cause.
And the you're is referring directly to you but to thecoli as a whole.
But thecoli can't accept reality.
of course u love white women cacazoid

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
of course u love white women cacazoid
I don't love white women I have no preferences aside from not being attracted to Asian features.
But I forgot that people on thecoli love to make general statements to imply things no one ever said and make judgements about their life.
(Which is funny because whenever I see other black people praising white women to shyt on black women I'm the one commenting against it but that's not true just a tale I'm telling I guess :mjlol:)

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Breh Toronto ain't no diff

96% of them are wenches

I can't say shyt because my girl's white...I'm an american breh and only had relationships with black women until the month before my 30th b-day.
Black girls here remind me of Montgomery County, Maryland chicks...super suburban, catty...and somehow "wannabe ghetto" when it's convenient. Black girls with white men give me dirty looks...You're walking with a cacman....that doesn't bother me. Why are they like that here?

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
I'm going to wildly generalize and irresponsibly stereotype the whole city based on my personal experiences..

But it's true...

They either have the chicken head hood chicks that have more testosterone than the 1985 Chicago Bears and are obsessed with materialism on a level much higher than their lifestyle and accomplishments should warrant.. Their obsession with "luxury" while living in a 800 square foot sweat box infested by rodents has always struck me as odd. Fake hair, fake nails, fake lashes, fake capped teeth but with an ironic disdain for "fake n1ggas". The type of chick that's never had a drivers license, but demands that any man she dates is "pushing something European". She has a constant need to "travel" and "put stamps on her passport", but wants to make it clear to do that "she don't need no man" (While earning $15 an hour at Dr. Jays) She always feels the need to mention some industry (music or sports only mind you) n1gga that's thirsty for her, showers her with gifts and attention ,but how she doesn't want to be bothered.

or

They have the Black coffee shop hippy chicks with natural hair, pseudo pro Black sensibilities, "edgy" tats and body piercings. A love for everything retro Black with no understanding on the current Black experience anywhere outside of the tri state area. Her only physical possessions are a rescue dog and an Apple lap top covered in comic book stickers. She has a blog that nobody reads with aspirations of being hired by Slate or The Daily Show. She has a white boyfriend with poor hygiene and dated a Black guy "once in HS, but usually doesn't vibe with them" unless they are self hating beta males that she sees as a "project" (similar to her rescue dog). She doesn't eat meat or dairy (at least not in front of anyone) and always has a weird hobby that has no logical connection to where she lives (like rock climbing). These type of Black women can be found in mass at the Afro Punk Festival.

I dare you to find any city with more sh1tty Black hoes per capita

:manny:
yeah-nailed-it1.gif

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
honestly women from up north not hitting like the women in warmer regions :francis: from Michigan to NY...that whole stretch of country is kinda :ld: when it comes to women imo....you'll find a nice thang every now and then from Jersey or something but women from the south and Cali just :blessed: and im talking about both looks and personality
i dont know,,, chicks i know down here in the A from Michigan is:whoo:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
they really dont

I'm in 3 boroughs every day and I rarely see BW/WM couples. Sure they're around but nikkas tend to over look the 100+ black couples and focus on the 1 or 2 BW/WM couples they see

the BK natural hipster bedwench stereotype is kinda true but theyre arent that many women like that. majority of those women date black men because there are a lot of black men that share the same interests with them. imo, there are more hipster black males in NYC than hipster black females
Good to hear breh.:whew:

Some of the other brehs in here making sound like second LA when comes to bed wenching.:merchant: