BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You ever heard of gogo music? In DC?

Well there are clubs where the bands play and all the bad bodied ratchets would get dressed up, go to the spot, get drunk, fight each other and of course get maced by the police :mjlol:.
nah i dont think we got those out here we might tho

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I'm quite sure you don't, lol, but just know the type of women you posted can be found in other cities too.
Im not saying they cant. Im saying in Dallas thats literally the majority of the women, not just a small percentage that can only be found in the hood. You can go to a white suburb and the hoz look like that. Thats my whole point

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
@gator_king @Poitier @Black Reign @LaughsLikePac Damn black women bed wench that hard at NY?:leon:

they really dont

I'm in 3 boroughs every day and I rarely see BW/WM couples. Sure they're around but nikkas tend to over look the 100+ black couples and focus on the 1 or 2 BW/WM couples they see

the BK natural hipster bedwench stereotype is kinda true but theyre arent that many women like that. majority of those women date black men because there are a lot of black men that share the same interests with them. imo, there are more hipster black males in NYC than hipster black females