New York City Has The Worst Combination of Black Women On Earth

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
za50vbuegug2opwvmc2cjg.png
this should be broken down by race. i doubt whites approve at the same rate as blacks.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Try London... And England. The bedwenching is rife out there and they are less attractive and put lightskin on a pedestal.

As for NY... You are better off with transplants from other cities, over 30s serial careerist lawyer types or diaspora african/carribean girls ( No yardies) depending on what you looking for...

I personally don't care what aggressive gully hoes think. These girls are just nut deposit mechanisms anyway who value wealth and have low self esteem...

Almost feel sorry for them....

Then I "cum" to my senses and KIM

Yeah cosign. England is damn overboard with the wenching. I don't know what is it with France and England that wenches and bucks are so damn comfortable with all the interracial loving. Its scary.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:

this is pretty on point. I hate those bytches.

Its wild because me and the homeys may go out and we just laugh at our selection of women. We all hood dudes per se, but we all have outgrown that, have businesses or good jobs of our own. We are are at that weird hybrid age where we r too old for this young era shyt and too young for the old way of doing things.

None of us are these new soft fake intellectual cornball nikkas that seem to be everywhere. So chicks think we r just "dumb hood nikkas" but that couldnt be further from the truth. Just because we dont dress like white boys and have some backbone to ourselves dont mean we r "ghetto" in a negative sense.

We just laugh at how these chicks fawn over these white men, but they are supposed to be the pro black, afrocentric one's.
In Brooklyn its disgusting.

not just outside in public but at work also. I cannot stand how some of them smile way too hard when having convos with these white men. And i'm talking all ages. I be in the supermarket(I work at one) and you see an older middle aged Black woman cheesing it up laughing at some stupid corny joke a white guy makes :comeon: like are you serious :beli:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
As far as BW:

ATL
DC
HOU (going by word of mouth)
NYC
LA

:mjlol:

I dunno.

does ATL/DC have alot of lightskinned women?

Houston might win from a variety perspective. They already had it good and then the Katrina chicks made it better.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I dunno.

does ATL/DC have alot of lightskinned women?

Houston might win from a variety perspective. They already had it good and then the Katrina chicks made it better.

ATL is the Black woman transplant capital of the US.
DC has the most Habeshas in the US and other Africans outside NYC.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Option C

Educated girls in grad school at NYU that probably attended Spelman and date Black guys exclusively. They often attend happy hour on Fridays with Morehouse nikkas. They also enjoy house parties and the occasional club but they prefer to drink wine and whiskey gingers at restaurants, bars, and lounges. Impeccably dressed with dope hair be it relaxed or natural, probably works at a non-profit or some other high profile company.

Have shytty standards then complain brehs :mjlol:

Last edited: