New warner bros streaming service

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
that ain't ever happening then :russ: I believe them and Verizon are far and away #1 and #2

Yup. Easily. It’s why they give away peanuts and say they’re giving up blessings :francis: notice Verizon ain’t giving nobody a damn thing for free. When you’re number 1, you don’t have to

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They do own Seinfeld. Not sure when it’s deal is up with Hulu. And they own family matters and all those old TGIF shows. Last week they announced they’re in talks to give a lot of them the fuller house treatment, but it’s just talks. Nothing concrete yet

WB owns Castle Rock

shyt well I remember Seinfeld being a huge get for Hulu a couple years ago.. if HBO Max has Seinfeld that would sell subs by itself, people still fukk with the show heavy

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
T-Mobile needs subs. Att They is like “fukk it we got the subs” att don’t move like that homie. Would love if they did. But until they become the number 4 cell provider in the country, no incentives
At&T gave away free Direct TV if you switched a few years ago. So they do stuff like that actually.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It’s universal Comcast. And to be fair, they do own all of the fast and furious movies plus most of Spielbergs catalog :wow: I’d be tempted

They got a crazy movie catalog but their portfolio seems limited. Warner is into TV, movies, comic book culture, news, sports and produced all the shyt in-house.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They do own Seinfeld. Not sure when it’s deal is up with Hulu. And they own family matters and all those old TGIF shows. Last week they announced they’re in talks to give a lot of them the fuller house treatment, but it’s just talks. Nothing concrete yet

They own Seinfeld but its committed to Hulu until 2021

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think if you got T-Mobile then you get Netflix for free. So I'm thinking AT&T could make some sort of "deal" :pachaha:

T-Mobile needs subs. Att is like “fukk it we got the subs” att don’t move like that homie. Would love if they did. But until they become the number 4 cell provider in the country, no incentives

ATT does that but only with directv .. or HBOGo ..

I have ATT ... I do get free hbogo with my plan..

SOOOOOOO.... here we are...
HBOMax
Disney +
Netflix

think that's all we need in life... and maybe Universal if they drop one... since they're universal. paramount ..NBC .. SYFY and etc.

I refuse CBS All Access..

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:ld:
I rarely rewatch any HBO shows
I never had the itch to go rewatch Fresh Prince or first time watch Friends
Its the original content that will bring me in and I'm really interested to see how many of those originals will be ready for launch
Original content is where Netflix still has the advantage over all these new pop ups

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yup. Easily. It’s why they give away peanuts and say they’re giving up blessings :francis: notice Verizon ain’t giving nobody a damn thing for free. When you’re number 1, you don’t have to
Back when i had verizon they had nfl gameday or whatever it’s called for free

They dont have that anymore?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm hoping they are smart enough to include Cinemax into the fold. Series like Strike Back, The Knick, Warrior, Jett, Banshee, could use the exposure from people who might not subscribe to Cinemax proper.
It's included.

shyt got MAX in the name, I'd be disappointed if it wasn't included.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Cinemax is HBO's sister network and is owned by Warner Media. I would assume it would be on there
I know, but it's its own brand, they didn't list it and I haven't seen it listed in the articles I've skimmed about the new service, if it were included, it would seem like something you'd list specifically.