Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I have

-Netflix
-Prime
-Hulu
-DC universe

And will probably get the Marvel service..

I can’t do anymore . Lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You should take this advice more often. :mjgrin:

giphy.gif

I can easily say the same for you and point out a lot of your passive aggressive stuff over the last month where you should have done so yourself.

Don’t start with me:hubie:

We been square for a few weeks now and I been chilling:hubie:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
WB is just hoping this translates into subscriptions..

instead of Netflix paying Warner and getting the re-up on subscriptions... WB hoping those subscriptions come direct .. no middle man..
i know i'm not the average consumer, but damn, are these shows popping like that that people would have a whole ass subscription to see these old shows...and furthermore keep it once they've seen it all? i mean, i turn on fresh prince, martin and living single reruns, but it's usually just to fall asleep to :dead:

i don't see how people who were too young (not alive) for these shows would give a fukk outside of a one-time binge, and the people who grew up on them are like 28-58, i.e. too busy to be watching this shyt endlessly especially while taking care of life responsibilities and/or consuming new shows. crazy

I agree. And this is where Netflix can continue to differentiate themselves. I know the numbers for Friends and The Office on Netflix are high. But is that because it's there already and or do people COME to Netflix to watch it. That's the big question. Would people pay to see old shows? To me the old shows are like the Cheddar Bay Biscuits at Red Lobster. Yeah it's a nice addition but I'm not going to Red Lobster JUST for that.
i was with you until the red lobster piece, if i wanted shytty salty seafood, the frozen aisle offers pretty much anything on par with red lobster, but i go for the damn biscuits! same with olive garden, their salad and breadsticks >>>> *

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Rank them from most to least watched for us?

Really depends on when something drops.

Ranked :

#1 Probably a tie between Netflix & Prime. Netflix when Stranger Things/Narcos/Marvel/CW related stuff drops. Their original content is garbage 90% of the time. I use Prime to buy new Movies & TV Shows. It seems most of the movies that come with Prime are from like 2010 and earlier.

#2 Hulu. They have the better TV Shows( Family Guy & Animes ). Most of their original contents looks like crap so I don't even bother.

#3 DC universe. Mainly bought it to watch Titans , Doom Patrol & Young Justice. I bought the year subscription but I don't think I'll renew.

Since Prime Video comes with the 2 day shipping, I'll be keeping that. I'll probably drop Hulu & DC Universe. With Netflix in the future ,I think I'll only sign up when Stranger Things/Narcos drop or something big is on there and cancel for the month.

There's just to many streaming services now. I think these companies will learn the hard way and see we need no more than 3-5 at best.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i know i'm not the average consumer, but damn, are these shows popping like that

Short answer: yes. Friends is like the most watched thing on Netflix. It's worth billions to Warnermedia. People watch old shyt because they like old shyt more than new shyt. It's why on the radio in the day oldies stations were so popular with people. Call it nostalgia or you can say that maybe older shows were better than what's out now :yeshrug:

I don't care about Friends but an entire generation of women, mostly white women love it more than life itself

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Really depends on when something drops.

Ranked :

#1 Probably a tie between Netflix & Prime. Netflix when Stranger Things/Narcos/Marvel/CW related stuff drops. Their original content is garbage 90% of the time. I use Prime to buy new Movies & TV Shows. It seems most of the movies that come with Prime are from like 2010 and earlier.

#2 Hulu. They have the better TV Shows( Family Guy & Animes ). Most of their original contents looks like crap so I don't even bother.

#3 DC universe. Mainly bought it to watch Titans , Doom Patrol & Young Justice. I bought the year subscription but I don't think I'll renew.

Since Prime Video comes with the 2 day shipping, I'll be keeping that. I'll probably drop Hulu & DC Universe. With Netflix in the future ,I think I'll only sign up when Stranger Things/Narcos drop or something big is on there and cancel for the month.

There's just to many streaming services now. I think these companies will learn the hard way and see we need no more than 3-5 at best.
Thanks, what do you think of Prime's original content?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Most watched shows on Netflix in 2018, not hard to see why companies are taking their content back

mchd9ob6rj721.jpg
like others said tho, do people come for this or just watch it because it's there? there are those who binge these shows, but is it a one and done? then there's a much bigger segment who throw these on because they're easy watches/background noise/there's nothing else to watch on Netflix, not because they just love the show that much

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
like others said tho, do people come for this or just watch it because it's there? there are those who binge these shows, but is it a one and done? then there's a much bigger segment who throw these on because they're easy watches/background noise/there's nothing else to watch on Netflix
I guarantee a large portion of people boot up Netflix without anything in particular they want to watch, browse through the selections for like 2 minutes before saying “fukk it” and throwing on an old episode of Friends. The endless options of original content they’ve never heard of has the opposite effect that it’s intended to have and ends up overwhelming the viewer and making them wanna watch something they know they already like.

I don’t think Netflix can survive having all of these companies taking away the old shyt, leaving Netflix with only their original stuff. Or if they survive, they aren’t going to thrive on that model until they get some Game of Thrones level content.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I guarantee a large portion of people boot up Netflix without anything in particular they want to watch, browse through the selections for like 2 minutes before saying “fukk it” and throwing on an old episode of Friends. The endless options of original content they’ve never heard of has the opposite effect that it’s intended to have and ends up overwhelming the viewer and making them wanna watch something they know they already like.

I don’t think Netflix can survive having all of these companies taking away the old shyt, leaving Netflix with only their original stuff. Or if they survive, they aren’t going to thrive on that model until they get some Game of Thrones level content.
yea between them only having maybe two "flagship" shows right now - stranger things and narcos...and ST going into its last season, they need to find a hit. there is a lot of niche content i guess, but they absolutely have to bang out more mass hits, especially since their model is to drop a whole season. they might easily become the service people sub to for a month or two, binge the newest seasons of the 3-4 shows they like, then bail.

i'd unsubscribe if it weren't for my whole family :eat: off my account, these nikkas flip out whenever they get logged out texting me "dora, we need the netflix login noooooowwwwww :damn:"

:heh: