New Series From Donald Glover ‘Swarm’ starring Dominique Fishback and Damson Idris

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually know that cult girl that comes in and kisses Billie Eilish from back in the day, I can actually see her being in a women’s empowerment cult like that in real life.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
to add to thr theoryabout Dre killing Chloe. If it was true, I believe she would hsve confronted him way harder. Her concern was that he wasnt at the funeral. Not that his actions of leaving her stranded, cheating on her led to her death. Straight capping.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
On episode 4, this show is good. It's a character study which are always offbeat and out of the box

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I came in watching this with 0 background on what this shyt's about. Chloe is super thick. Good grief.

Show is crack so far (Episode 2)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Smart nikkas please explain the ending to me.

im guessing she went to jail

She definitely went to jail

Like I said they should have switched the order of episodes 6 & 7. I know they wanted to subvert expectations and all that but SOMETIMES the more linear narrative is best.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
She definitely went to jail

Like I said they should have switched the order of episodes 6 & 7. I know they wanted to subvert expectations and all that but SOMETIMES the more linear narrative is best.
Knowing these nikkas he probably did it like that on purpose. Okay when you put it like that though it makes WAY more sense. This was a good show :wow:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the worst thing any of the black men did was try to get some pvssy (no rape) and they were killed and viewed as evil.

The white men also tried to get some pvssy, they got to survive AND also got some pvssy.

Interesting. :martin:

Side note: The black men who talked shiit on Twitter were killed, the white lady who talked shiit was never assaulted, she turned her focus to a innocent black man who tried to help her and she manipulated him, eventually locking him in a freezer.

Interesting. :martin: