New Series From Donald Glover ‘Swarm’ starring Dominique Fishback and Damson Idris

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Now that I think about it the main character got to be based off that chick Crissles who got that podcast called the read.

Crazy chick would do anything for Beyoncé and they about the same age :mjlol:

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Now that I think about it the main character got to be based off that chick Crissles who got that podcast called the read.

Crazy chick would do anything for Beyoncé and they about the same age :mjlol:
I was thinking this but I didn’t want to say it. I’m surprised they didn’t show Dre listening to a podcast called “The Tea” or something like that :pachaha:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, bruhs I really enjoyed this show. Kept me locked in almost the entire time. When she popped up in episode 2 as a stripper I literally hollered :laff: and her second stripper scene was :whoo: and that song was dope as hell during that scene too ngl.

And Billie Eilish killed her role especially for her first acting gig. She might want to ditch that music shyt and just act full time.

8.5/10 show for me.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Especially since he was supposed to be playing a Houston nikka. shyt had me like :dahell:

That MIGHT be the only American accent he knows. The actor himself is British and John Singleton had to hire the rapper WC to be his dialect and mannerisms coach. He was still in the midst of filming the final season of Snowfall when he filmed on Swarm so instead of hiring another vocal coach the producers probably just said “fukk it”’as long as he sounds American

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, bruhs I really enjoyed this show. Kept me locked in almost the entire time. When she popped up in episode 2 as a stripper I literally hollered :laff: and her second stripper scene was :whoo: and that song was dope as hell during that scene too ngl.

And Billie Eilish killed her role especially for her first acting gig. She might want to ditch that music shyt and just act full time.

8.5/10 show for me.

They had my favorite milk maiden Billie Eilish on here and didn’t bless us with any titties. :mjcry:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So is that scar on Chloe's arm in ep. 1 from a suicide attempt?

Superstar
Daps
Nah :mjtf: have you seen the reviews in here? I ain't watching this
:manny:
I’m almost finished with the series. Whoever’s writing these “reviews” dumb af, has no patience, and their taste is dumpster juice status. This shyt is entertaining as fukk, and a fun watch.

And don’t take it too seriously, it’s a satire with depth. I hope Donald glover does a series on deadly gang warfare between Jay and Nas Stan’s next lol.

Last edited: