New Series From Donald Glover ‘Swarm’ starring Dominique Fishback and Damson Idris

Daps
I'm probably not gonna watch this show, so can somebody tell me what happened after ole girl was watching Damson smash city girl Chloe Bailey?

Did she get smashed too? :mjlit:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I'm probably not gonna watch this show, so can somebody tell me what happened after ole girl was watching Damson smash city girl Chloe Bailey?

Did she get smashed too? :mjlit:
no lol
but she becomes a stripper in ep2. No Nudity....

if u want to see her nude, go watch The Deuce season 1

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
So what was her watching about? Feel free to tell me details. I thought she was watching cause she wanted next :wtf:
She didn't like the nikka and was just scooping up reasons to kill him. The fact that he felt like fukking her too was more than enough reason for her to want to see him gone. And that's what she did in the same episode. :wow:

She was a psychopath serial killer.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Watched with the misses the past few days and expected it to be horrible after some of the reviews in here but it wasn't that bad to me lol.

Not gonna herald it as a Top 10 series, personally or critically but I've seen worse American Horror Story seasons, let's just say that lol.

and she was one of the prostitutes in The Deuce
Thats the first thing I remember Dom from
Same.

It's amazing how many people to continue to sleep on David Simon after all these yrs.

Daps
She didn't like the nikka and was just scooping up reasons to kill him. The fact that he felt like fukking her too was more than enough reason for her to want to see him gone. And that's what she did in the same episode. :wow:

:ohhh: repped.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

She was always a weirdo but the death of her friend sent her over the edge