New Series From Donald Glover ‘Swarm’ starring Dominique Fishback and Damson Idris

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Snap. I've been doing that recently (not snapping, but using a particular word for the same effect.) It actually, works in real life. Very Pavlovian...

Ngl Billie Eillish did her thing, if this was her first acting role... Imo
Billie did the damn thing and she left me amazed with her acting skills.

Her voice was very soothing too. I was off an edible when she was doing her therapy scenes with Dre. And with the way it was shot and how she was acting I almost got lost in it. Especially when she snapped her fingers and said “Name..” and i repeated my name.

And then I snapped out of it like :whoa:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Saint really hit lil sis with the ":myman::shaq:" when she caught him clappin Chloe :dead:
Literally

5b2b531f4488b30009266737-original-1579783563.jpg

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Show was dope. Enjoyed the commentary on stan culture as well as the play on how fictional shows often over-exaggerate real-life events for the sake of entertaining an audience. Most of all though, I had a hell of a time seeing Dominique’s acting range on full display here. Girl came a long way from portraying Darlene. Really felt like she tapped into different caricatures in most episodes.

Ain’t listen to a single Billie Eilish track in my life but the girl got some potential in acting. Perhaps she can partake in an HBO series next and further hone her skills. :takedat:

As soon as Kiersey Clemons had folded them tickets and started bad mouthing Naija…

run-dave-chappelle.gif

Did my girl DIRTY. :sadbron:

I’d be heralding Episode 6’s mockumentary as the best thing I’ve seen lately if Atlanta hadn’t already done something similar in the final season. Even then, the deviation from the dramatized (and unreliable) narration of Dre’s life to true crime story was a welcomed whiplash.

Show’s version of Andrea gets her long-awaited payoff scene with Naija while the real life version is more than likely thousand-yard staring at the partition of a police car after being arrested. :francis:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This had me up until episode 5 and 6 but I realize Donald Glover created this and knew it would be something different about it.