New NFL first round pick Treylon Burks saw Get Out and doubled down

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Imagine not having your own Black queen to worship who’ll give you Black sons that will be coveted by PAWGs the world over because of their potential to be professional athletes….
:wow:

Daps
It is, you don't see NBA superstars on the phone with their large mouthed pawgs celebrating being drafted.

It kinda makes sense when you think about it....:jbhmm:

NFL prospects spend between 3 and 5 years in college. Most go to big state schools chock full of every kind of pawg imaginable: blonde sorority cleat chaser, big titty art girl, Tina Fey-looking biz school broad...and so on.

No matter what kind of personality and look breh likes, there's a pawg for the situation.

NBA prospects by comparison come from a wider variety of schools. Many are smaller schools with less options AND the top brehs are one-and-done. Not enough time to get serious with any broad.

Plus...:jbhmm:.....a lot of this new generation of NBA players are mixed/biracial nikkas with white mommas. Mixed brehs get coached up from their white mommas to avoid Becky because they already know that game.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I think that has with the sheer volume of players getting drafted in both leagues. You have 7 rounds of 32 teams in the NFL compared to 2 rounds with 30 teams

I didn't think about that but that's a REALLY good point.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This thread can be made every draft for every sport league.
It is what it is
Nba players mostly date black women or exoticals.

Football is different as white men are mostly the coaches, trainers etc.. they take these young men in and mold them and having an affinity for white women comes with it.

With basketball there are way more black men are at the forefront of it. And then you got AAU, plenty of black coaches, black mentors so young black male basketball players won’t be molded to chase Becky.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
When you see these drafts and there’s white people there mostly they are in the background.

The amount of white people there is astonishing though.

Honestly, I would only want a small crew there and people that are really down for me and not expecting me to drop hella bread on them.

We talking parents, siblings, nieces and nephews. And extended family if y’all close knit like that.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Dude’s girl looks 35-40.. she gon she badly.

Breh gon be running thru hoes so I doubt the relationship gon last.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Say what you want but John did it right got drafted number one and never cuffed shyt especially a white bytch these NFL nikkas be c00ns believing that sec alumni love..let that ball stop and see if them crackers love you
Yup.. make one mistake and they will turn on you so quick and call you the worse thing on earth.

Go look at how they did Will Smith. How many white people loved him till he slapped Chris Rock? Now he the worst person alive.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This is a shame. Notice you don’t see the CACs who get drafted ever have black girls at their draft party. Only brothers lusting after these CACs who are only there to take their money. Disgraceful. Generational wealth out the window forever.
Their parents make sure they pass down that wealth down to white chirren.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
he already engaged to her
ZvPbXxX.png

Shorty is busted.

These nikkaz gotta be real dumb to be wifing these shorties at the start of a pro sports career.

Y’all nikkas ain’t Russell Wilson