New Kendrick Lamar song

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's not not a Drake diss. He fits the motif of the kind of people Kendrick is speaking on.

Also, the more I listen to it makes me realize that this seems partly a response to that "always rapping like you trying to get the slaves freed" line; the idea that hip hop is in a space artistically and culturally that the concept of making music that "inspires" or "motivates" is something that can be made fun of. I think that shyt pissed him off.

a hit dog will holler. the fake activism continues from an absentee figure in the game.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
a hit dog will holler. the fake activism continues from an absentee figure in the game.

If that nikka is absentee with year he's having than we should all hope to be so absent. He's struck the balance of his name being all over the place since about March while putting in the bare minimum and not being overbearing. Exemplary.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If that nikka is absentee with year he's having than we should all hope to be so absent. He's struck the balance of his name being all over the place since about March while putting in the bare minimum and not being overbearing. Exemplary.

the key is to do it again next year and the year after and then a few more years after. even the deadbeat dad balled on on ya birthday once

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
the key is to do it again next year and the year after and then a few more years after. even the deadbeat dad balled on on ya birthday once

The key to who exactly? He drops on his own time not everybody wants to be outside every year, he operates how artists used to operate before the microwave streaming era.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The key to who exactly? He drops on his own time not everybody wants to be outside every year, he operates how artists used to operate before the microwave streaming era.

then live with what the genre/culture is instead of the soapbox raps, it's disingenuous